Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only (1465 Views)

You Shouldn't Be A Victim Of Land/Property Fraud(Video).Consider Acquiring Right / To Rent. Room & Parlour Self-contained @ Pakuro, Mowe . / Pakuro, Mowe, Property For 1 Million Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Introducing "THE PLACE", Pakuro.

Real Estate still remains your best investment choice. The secret like every investment is to get in early and buy cheap.

"THE PLACE", located at Pakuro, opposite Deeper life Camp is accessible from the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and Akute via the Magbon Rd.
The estate is purposed to be an Exclusive Estate and our next big project after JEHU'S PLACE currently witnessing massive housing development.

Land Size: 100 Acres of 648sqm plots each

PAYMENT PLAN:
Plan 1: Pay 370k/month for 3 months for 1 plot & get ½ plot free.

Plan 2: Pay 42,000.00 for 30 months for 1 plot only.

NO HIDDEN CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGES.

Ideal- You get more for less.

Commissions paid on referral.

Inspections hold on Weekends

Kingdom Realties Ltd. Has always maintained its commitment to providing something for every generation. In that light, we are accumulating massive landed properties for the development of 50,000 housing unit for middle class workers complete with all infrastructure- work is currently ongoing at THE PLACE.

Call Joel: 07045410266
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Unlike others, there are [b]NO [/b]HIDDEN CHARGES. #InvestInRealEstateToday
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
#InvestInRealEstateNow

Properties remains the best investment decision you'll make. Ask your investment advisers.

Invest in the Place Now. Don't miss out.
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by RareDiamond: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
what is the size of the land

1 Like

Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
We have 100 acres of 648sqm plots

RareDiamond:
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Cost is inclusive of

Documents
Infrastructures (light)
Graded Road within Estate
Drainage
FENCING.
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Special Offer Lasts Till November
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2015
#InvestInRealEstateNow
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by ArcSaraphizzy: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Greetings,

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.
We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction
We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs
Pin: 2BC9ECEA

Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Property is still very available. Tell your husband, tell your parents, save up to #InvestInRealEstateNow. Don't say in the future. This is the future.
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
It is available. Do not miss the promotion. Get more for less.
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Property still available.
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Do not miss this opportunity
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 7:10am On Oct 05, 2015
The money market is floundering, the capital market is none the better. Invest in real estate today and put your mind at peace
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by deo24128: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Invest in real estate
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2015
deo24128:
Invest in real estate

what is the latest about this land?
Re: Pakuro, Mowe, Land Property For One Million Naira Only by tempusfugit: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2019
RareDiamond:
Am Jerry nogiamien onome I hail from benin
Before enlighting my idea, I want to tell you what made me to come up with this Idea.
I hail from benin but I grew up in Italy , I arrived in Italy at the age of 12 years old
Presently am 28 years old , planning to relocate to Nigeria in the nearest future (max 3 years ), Therefore I started last year seeking for location to set up my home Through all process I visited alot of estates in Lagos, my brother what l saw is unbelievable, all the estates I visited has nothing to write about, they lack of personality, innovation, trees,garden ,park and etc above all this they were all unnecessary expensive , I was to upset that I have to think of a way to get what I want!!!
So back to my I idea need 9 individuals for something I have in mind , an amazing project.
Instead of spending millions of naira to secure a land in a very good location, a group of ten individuals could come together each individual contribute certain amount of money(example one million naira each )totally of ten million naira. I personally and strongly believe with such amount TEN MILLION NAIRA we would be able to secure large portion of acres in those location where normally an acre goes between 350 to 500k ,Places like outskirts lagos , ibadan or even ogun state.. afterward purchasing , payment of any other form of bills either with the community or state, we can then proceed to share the lands , 4 plots for each individual where we can bliud our house , sell and make profit and the remaining lands for socio activities such as football field, mini zoo , parks, anything we want , I personally believe with another around of contribution of one million naira each we can create all this in our little community , beautification of the enviroment with alot tress.. this could eventually attract people into the enviroment.. let's make it happen, for more informations or anything else thus my number 07052361613 whatsup only

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: 4 Bedroom Duplex @ Chevy View Lekki / Size Of This Land And Cost To Build This Property / Check Out My 3D Designs Inspired By (revit Autodesk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.