Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (5103 Views)

Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by nairalndPOLICE: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've not seen ur name even on FB. Gerrarahia mehn

But seriously take your lips off his arse for a moment and ask yourself;

Is NAIRALAND not miles better than naija.com? Stop disrespecting our platform.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by Feranmicharles(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
my neighbour had this same *bad belle* for him and died of heart attack yday.

Beware Son
really? Tell me more dadangry

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
"passingshot can't beat this record, tonyebarcanista is back and better, even Gbawe is shiiting in his pants, that is if he has any". Quote me anywhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by otil1: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bravo! Bravo!

Will follow you till die (so long as u make sense sha)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by MizMyColi(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jealousy Everywhere.
Na wa o

Congrats TonyeBarcanistasmiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
"I'm beginning to suspect fowl-play here, when passingshot articles made Sharia reporters, lalasticlala and Seun moved the thread to the front-page without any delay. Now its the turn of our own legend, and they are finding it difficult to move this, moderators should come do their work ASAP". Quote me anywhere.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by Seun(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Did they steal our content or did barcanista submit it to them?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by knostbrown01(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seun:
TonyeBarcanista had already posted it on green9ja facebook page for everybody 2copy and paste. The article belongs to everybody and belong to nobody

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
"@Seun, you didn't ask passingshot this kind of question when sharia reporters used his article".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by hinwazaka: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
A month ago Passingshot was mentioned by name on SR's online news. The APC sanitary pad association besieged this forum with compliments and over bloated statements. I can remember that Barcanista even commended Passingshot. Now that Naij.com has featured Barcanista on their news site, why don't you guys just be the bigger man and return the favour.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by GenbIoodykiller: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

Naij.com is one of seun's customer abi na know dey see their advert for here undecided

Only morons_ will take bacanista serious after he was rejected by Facebook and twitter .

You can only display your stupidity on Nl and bring traffic for the owner of the forum but you can't survive this life with lies and hate.

I knew your aim was to draw politicians(PDP) attention on FB maybe you can be rewarded for backing looters and condemning the present govt but na disgrace you carry comot there grin

mai suya

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by GenbIoodykiller: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
We are going somewhere

Up Tonyebarcanista

TonyeBarcanista for supermod

seun take note grin

haters like agarawu23 go and sell suya grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by Sveen: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

seun take note grin

haters like agarawu23 go and sell suya grin
We already have a super-moderator, or better still, interim super-moderator, www.nairaland.com/Dominique
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by GenbIoodykiller: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seun:

Barcanista posted it here first and it did hit front page in the morning.

barcanista for supermod

take note oga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by GenbIoodykiller: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sveen:
We already have a super-moderator, or better still, interim super-moderator, www.nairaland.com/Dominique

ok

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by ugomma2000: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

Naij.com is one of seun's customer abi na know dey see their advert for here undecided

Only morons_ will take bacanista serious after he was rejected by Facebook and twitter .

You can only display your stupidity on Nl and bring traffic for the owner of the forum but you can't survive this life with lies and hate.

I knew your aim was to draw politicians(PDP) attention on FB maybe you can be rewarded for backing looters and condemning the present govt but na disgrace you carry comot there grin

you no get job, i swear.
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

"silly post".

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seun:
"Seun, please stop this joke". Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"silly post".
ugomma2000:

you no get job, i swear.
both of you should kiss my ass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by GenbIoodykiller: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
ugomma2000:

you no get job, i swear.

agarawu23 na mai suya - ECOTERRORS
Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by GenbIoodykiller: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
both of you should kiss my ass cheesy

kiss your ass?

gay alert!!

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by refreshrate: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Question now is someone that says hes still the same person he was before (contrary to what he said that even led to changing his first inital from G to P) sometimes missing his way round Aso rock will he now listen?

Am going to wait for one masturbator to come and ask a couple of silly questions instead of doing the needful and going to rad the post on what he said in france.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by agarawu23(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

seun take note grin

haters like agaraw u23 go and sell suya grin
GenbIoodykiller:

agarawu2 3 na mai suya - ECOTERRORS
when will you grow up and stop licking my ass on every thread you see me? angry

I don't do guys sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
"this is a day-light robbery, the mods should come do the needful. Seun and lalasticlala can't deny us our right".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by GenbIoodykiller: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
when will you grow up and stop licking my ass on every thread you see me? angry

I don't do guys sad

bro it's i don't lick ass i fork pucccy ain't gay grin

mai gworo nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by Jesusloveyou: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
We are going somewhere

Up Tonyebarcanista
where did u know, u are going to

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this is a day-light robbery, the mods should come do the needful. Seun and lalasticlala can't deny us our right".
oremu my friend, you can't stop putting smile on my face on this forum smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com by Seun(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2015

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2)

DMO Releases States External Debts As At Dec 31st 2015 / Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. / Trump, Putin Furiously Storms Nigeria As Fear Grips Aso Rock Over Kanu- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.