Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel (1714 Views)

Pure Breed Caucasian Is Available For Mating In Ibadan Only(08161606981) / I Need A Male Caucasian Dog For Mating In Ibadan Asap / Massive Boeboel Available For Mating In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Boerboel Golliath from our Kennel Mating Lucy a friend pet... Its all going fine and soon to be expecting some good litters from her... smiley grin smiley smiley cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel by adedayourt(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
18+

1 Like

Re: Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:
18+
No kids allowed! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Am an intending dog keeper. Pls I would like to ask as I have seen on several videos, pictures and real life. Why do mating dogs back eachother after the stud had mounted and dismounted the dam with the coupulating organs firmly glued to each other? I need clarification pls.
Re: Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bubewilson:
Am an intending dog keeper. Pls I would like to ask as I have seen on several videos, pictures and real life. Why do mating dogs back eachother after the stud had mounted and dismounted the dam with the coupulating organs firmly glued to each other? I need clarification pls.

Well I really cant say much, buh to what I Av notice two days ago as seen in the pics attach to this post below.

Wen Golliath was mating her, all his Pen** came out and there was something like balls after wen the pen** had came out finish as its in the pics, so my thought is that I think its is wider part of the penis dat hangs in the dam V**** so it hangs until he had cum finish smiley

1 Like

Re: Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel by LordOfTheWeed: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2015
IRoyalkennel:

Well I really cant say much, buh to what I Av notice two days ago as seen in the pics attach to this post below.

Wen Golliath was mating her, all his Pen** came out and there was something like balls after wen the pen** had came out finish as its in the pics, so my thought is that I think its is wider part of the penis dat hangs in the dam V**** so it hangs until he had cum finish smiley
Yea bro, the head of a dog's penis is usually swollen whenever it's inside the vj of the female which makes it uneasy to pull out, but during that period, the penis is still releasing some semen into the vj. Then after the whole shooting has taken place, the penis would shrink and the penis could be removed easily.

But the size of their d!cks also determines the rate of the pulling ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mating In Progress... Golliath N Lucy 4rm Iroyal Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Yea bro, the head of a dog's penis is usually swollen whenever it's inside the vj of the female which makes it uneasy to pull out, but during that period, the penis is still releasing some semen into the vj. Then after the whole shooting has taken place, the penis would shrink and the penis could be removed easily.

But the size of their d!cks also determines the rate of the pulling ooo cheesy

Confam...

(1) (Reply)

See What My Neighbour Is Keeping As Pet (photo) / Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk - 2016 / Have A Baby Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.