Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe (1411 Views)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by icampusng: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe told Global excellence that she makes the first move in the bedroom.

When asked if she makes the first move during intercourse, she said “At times, but most times, my husband does.”

On if her mood dictates how she reacts to her hubby’s invitation in the bedroom, Mercy said “It happens to everybody, when you are exhausted and your husband is in the mood, but my husband is very understanding. In order to avoid misunderstanding, you need to carry your hubby along with everything that is happening with you.”

Source: http://www.icampusng.com/ientertainment/at-times-i-make-the-first-move-in-the-bedroom-mercy-aigbe/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by powerfulsettingz: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why shall I believe
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by kestolove95(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
We don't need to b told...u look like em
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
kestolove95:
We don't need to b told...u look like em
@whom are u referring to?

1 Like

Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by pretydiva(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Must everything be news undecided..all these our celebs sef. Dey don't just no when 2 shut up
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by icebebe(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Must everything be news undecided..all these our celebs sef. Dey don't just no when 2 shut up
nt her fault,blame dis journalist fr askin stupid questions

1 Like

Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by abuaoyen(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
So.. Na dat man deh enjoy this beautiful,classy lady? Hmmm.... wink
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by cherylsmith(f): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
So? why is she telling us..?
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by abbeyty(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2015
What is so special if a woman makes the first move in bedroom? No be dem dey enjoy am past? She now see it as an achievement
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by pretydiva(f): 5:26am On Sep 18, 2015
icebebe:
nt her fault,blame dis journalist fr askin stupid questions
they must not answer d silly questions
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by Houseofglam7(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Honestly, no one wants to know
Re: At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe by pet4ril(f): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Women are known to be secretive when it comes to talks like this. What is happening to our women of these days

(1) (Reply)

See What Banky W Was Caught Doing With Chidinma In The Studio (see Photos) / Touch Of Cuteness ; Christmas Hamper Sales / Yoruba Actor Damola Olatunje Celebrates Twins' One Year Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.