Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Do Some Market Research And Earn Dollars - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Some Market Research And Earn Dollars (699 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Some Market Research And Earn Dollars by JustCare: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
I crated a thread about this two weeks ago and it was deleted, maybe because I added my personal email. I added the email then because I really wanted to guide those interested on how to help engage the project manager. I must also point out here that the moderator made a mistake by not confirming the authenticity of the cooperation before deleting it.

For those of you interested in the research space and are localised in Abuja, Findyr is a data corporation based in NY, USA. To cut the story short, the research is a cosmetics research which will be carried out in some high end stores in Abuja as specified by the cooperation.

Now if you are interested and LIVES in Abuja reach the project manager/the cooperation through the contacts: community@findyr.com
and ffaria@findyr.com
for more confirmation on the authenticity of the cooperation, visit there website at www.findyr.com

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Market Research And Earn Dollars by Pamelayoung: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is it meant for Abuja resident only? How abt Ph n Lag.
Re: Do Some Market Research And Earn Dollars by JustCare: 3:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Is it meant for Abuja resident only? How abt Ph n Lag.

just abuja... but you can download the app on playstore in case of future projects

(1) (Reply)

Xl Africa Group / Latest Oil And Gas Job At Orion Group / Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.