Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! (715 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don / Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by ndnuray(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2015

Who says hard work doesn’t pay?

In the last few weeks we have seen quite a number of celebrities get huge brand endorsements from Iyanya, to Kcee to Phyno and the Mavin Crew and speaking to the Mavins, the boss – Don Jazzy has just added to his growing list of endorsement deals with his new deal as brand ambassador for Johnnie Walker.

The Mavin Records boss took to Instagram to share the good news of his new deal with a pic of the campaign

See the Instagram photo below

Don Jazzy already has endorsement deals with MTN & Loya Milk…huge congrats to him!

Image Credit: Instagram

SOURCE:http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/17/and-its-another-endorsement-deal-for-don-jazzy/

Re: And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gud 4 him
Re: And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by youngwarlocks: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Don Baba J, Weldone, try remain sometin for the upcoming once o
Re: And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by 0nyegame(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
ok i don hear
Re: And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by pretydiva(f): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
More money 4 u bro. I tap from ur oil/grace
Re: And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by Sharon6(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Congratulations Don Baba J.

Look beautiful and flawless during the upcoming festive period. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by hatux: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Congratulations to him
Re: And It’s Another Endorsement Deal For Don Jazzy! by yanabasee(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
It'z Don jazzy Again!....(Dbanj voice)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Flashback: I Have Never ‘disvirginned’ A Girl / Dakore Akande Is Totally Flawless In New Photo / 'I Can't Believe It!' Kcee Best Performance Not Nominated For The Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.