Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) (36861 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

I get...but dont let an online keyboard warrior get to you tho.smiley show some restrain

lol baby so u re now into politics.. . .y u no tell me nah. cheesy

#YOlo
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by bayulll01(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

I did go to school...

Did u finish ur class6?
You and buhari...are certificateless!

You should ofcoz give up on urself as u're so worthless and stupiid...

You're awfully disgusting!

People like you were slaves back in the days!

You got mental issues and u will break down soon,all I can see is a bitter man because buhari won,even if buhari turns nigeria to Dubai you will still wail,no more free money guess you are you used to it,as per slave,God choose whom he choose to blessed,no wonder you will never succeeds God will help you,am done talking to u
Re: Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
richommie:

lol baby so u re now into politics.. . .y u no tell me nah. cheesy

#YOlo
if i hear grin Still Hate Politics.I Just Stumbled Across This Thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.