Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

[urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? (1182 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hi,

So i have to deliver someone to an associate in Ibadan within a stipulated time frame.

And it seems Air is my best bet.. So please, is it possible? Whats the airline? How much? How Long?

Thanks
Re: [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Check with Arik air.
Re: [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by BIDEEN: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Overland and associated airlines shuttles ibadan but u have to check d time with them as I don't think they fly all d time do that always.
Re: [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2015
BIDEEN:
Overland and associated airlines shuttles ibadan but u have to check d time with them as I don't think they fly all d time do that always.

I have seen overland. They fly on Saturdays only both outbound and return same day which is great.

Associated is no longer running.

An airline that can move within the week is also ok
Re: [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2015
honey86:
Check with Arik air.

Arik does not. Unless I layover at Abuja and no time for that
Re: [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by gistcity(m): 2:08am On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2020
gistcity:
There are airlines that fly from Lagos to Ibadan and vice versa.
https://www.bookflightlagos.ng/ibadan/
Please how much is it
I mean flight from Ibadan to Lagos
Re: [urgent]is It Possible To Fly From Lagos To Ibadan? by yad2eidi: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Any idea?

(1) (Reply)

Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into D US? / My Journey To Oguta, Imo State. / Suleja: The Proxy Abuja Tourist Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.