Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Advice For Bloggers (Nairaland) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advice For Bloggers (Nairaland) (480 Views)

Hushpuppi Rants About Bloggers Not Showing The World That He Helped Someone / Ik Ogbonna Has An Advice For Ray Hushpuppi / Lil Kesh Come For Bloggers. God Bless You For Writing Sh*t About Me. Owo Ni Koko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Bloggers (Nairaland) by Hardeyghold(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Long time ago,i thought blogging is about making money, increasing your page views, driving more traffics to your website. But has time goes on i realised that blogging is about what you have passion for,not the interest of earnimg money.

Always do what you are doing because you love doing it not because you want to earn money from it

The quote above means alot,but let me give you some illustrations

For instance:

Lindaikeji’s blog
This is a female blogger that started blogging in the year 2007 and she is one of the best bloggers in Nigeria.

On Linda Ikeji’s blog,nothing special about her blog,thou the traffics she receives daily is over five hundred thousand visitors and her monthly earnings is more than a sixty million naira (assumption).

Linda Ikeji is from imo state,and she started out as a model but later develop passion for blogging.

Do you know what fascinate her readers

“GOSSIP” What fascinate most readers to Linda Ikeji’s blog is gossip.
Linda Ikeji did what she love’s doing not because she want’s to earn money from it.

Another Blogger is Seun Osewa(Nairaland)

Would have loved to put Nairaland as the best blog website but i followed the saying that says “Ladies First”.
Nairaland forum is the best blog website among others.

What i love most about Nairaland is the content of the website. A site with different topics,and categories like
General talks about Politics, Crime, Romance, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, Business, Investment, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties, Health, Travel, Family, Culture, Religion, Food, Diaries, Nairaland Ads, Pets, Agriculture

Also,

Entertainment: Jokes Etc, TV/Movies, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Fashion, Events, Sports, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature

And

Science/Technology: Programming, Webmasters, Computers, Phones, Art, Graphics & Video, Technology Market. Which i feel a good Forum website should have.

Seun Osewa (Nairaland) lauched Nairaland officially in the year 2005 which receives over one milion five hundred thousand daily visitors and estimated earnings should be more than hundred million (assumption)
He created Nairaland forum because he want people to be more educated not feeding them with “gossips“but to add values to an individual.

Bloggers out there,my advice for you is to zero the mind set of earning money from blogging but do what you are good at which you cant do without and im sure you will surely come out in flying colours

Copyright:
www.hadegold.com
This post should not be reproduced or reframe!!!
Or show credit after been reproduced.

(1) (Reply)

Female Footbal Star, Chichi Igbo Shares New Abs Flaunting...check On It / Governor Of Oyo State Daughter Gets Married, She Wore A N23 Million Naira Weddin / Jim Iyke Is Super Stylish In New Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.