Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt (26750 Views)

Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Flets: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Mznaett: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Edipee:
Ima ndo pls don't worry. God will guide your steps through that city in Jesus name. Amen. Good morning and safe journey.

Thanks dear
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by afollayan: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2015
RIP to d dead...GOd protection over us..
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by bunmat4real(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm God will help us
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Evaromantik(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Gas explossion all the time............ooo Chukwu Abiama
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by hcupid(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2015
why all this media people cant give credible news shaaa. Gas plant seriously! something that happened @a local car wash where all this sharp boys are re-filling AC gas in a iron container @elioz. I sha was close by and I happened to see the bodies it was more like where boko boys visited though na gas explode. I counted five bodies that where carried away,some without legs while some without spine,it was a horrible scene. I believe its as a result of carelessness. RIP to them all the same cause na hustle them be dey

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by lonelydora: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Which part of Eliozu?
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by moneyhungry(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2015
Idiotic writer.
Naija is facing tough times due to boko heat so why not specify the headline as 'GAS explosion' in order not to raise unnecessary tension.
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by hcupid(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2015
lonelydora:
Which part of Eliozu?
immediately after the fly-over by your right when going to rukpokwu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Evaromantik(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Edipee:
Take a class of cool water. Are you Okay now?
"a CLASS of cool water"?.......nawaaa o
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
This pic looks like an old pic from an old post or am I wrong,?
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by famzynet: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
More pics of the explosion .

Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by iheanyi40(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2015
r.I.p to d dead
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by MATAY(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
cyberdurable:

Call Home, I heard you Dad just kicked the Bucket Certified animal

No need for that , what has his father done to you. Take out your quarrel with him.
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by davidque007(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Joc86:
Eplosion should end in the north or extended little to the southwast I play.
May my people alway see paece which they desire o' Lord. Save my people from agony of life and wicked.
RIP to the dead.
Fvck odudua!

You must be a garage tout, who do you think God is? A tout boss or one of your local deities? First you supposedly pray to him with BAD english, then you are praying that bombings should extend to the south-West, then you end your prayer with a curse derogatory word. You must be a grand idiot, are u sure u don't have down syndrone or some form of retardation? Please respect God and leave him out of your tribal bigotry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by saintkel(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Fash20:
Who give monkey phone. guy. Small small naa. You don use your Biafran Engrish dismantle this thread naaa. Eplosion,southwast,paece.
South West, ingrates!
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by idros4real: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2015
cyberdurable:

Call Home, I heard you Dad just kicked the Bucket Certified animal

Don't blame the guy he sent it out of unconsciousness and wants people to comment. Sometimes I weep for my dear country whenever I see this kind of statement.
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by wiseoneking: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2015
jmichlins:
nigeria journalism. the police told vanguard and dialy post is reporting the news? what if the news turns to be false what becomes the credibility of dailypost. any way rip to the dead if it is true and to the biafran perverts i say make una use klin watch una eyes know people who be igbos. before you say rubbish abu m nwa amala
Who cares where you come from? Who cares?
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by switchmax8: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2015
why on earth will such gas facility be located within densely populated area? My their soul rest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by oluwacisse: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
May God save us in this country oo
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Chiaka(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
EasternLionn:

You hate Biafrans and you still want them to stick with you.

He is an impersonator check is name 'EasternLionn:' there are lots of impersonators on Nairaland claiming to be from either SS or SE which are not. grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Maximum222: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2015
I saw it live with my eyes...is not funny,there legs were cut...is painful.
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Chiaka(f): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2015
You would have taken the pics off line.....please
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by MrGiddy(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Incorrect post, A Gas cylinder in a Taxi exploded that's the cause of the fire it burnt the taxi and killed it's occupants this happened just close to ABC transport terminal under Eliozu flyover. D pics shown ain't Eliozu and this happened around d 4.40 yest. We shld try to be reporting truth
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by ExInferis(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2015
talktimi:
there are some things you should not joke or celebrate over. This is the death of peoples loved ones and you're happy, may God forbid bad thing but what if you were among the victims ? Please lets keep hatred aside and use common sense especially in public. Thank

You should talk to this guy as well

Joc86:
Eplosion should end in the north or extended little to the southwast
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by ExInferis(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Fash20:
Who give monkey phone. guy. Small small naa. You don use your Biafran Engrish dismantle this thread naaa. Eplosion,southwast,paece.

coolitempa:

Biafran English........ cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink

Go school, dem no gree

enter lagoon, dem no gree.

All dem sabi na to sell drugs and fake tins
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Fash20: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2015
ExInferis:

Go school, dem no gree
abi na

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by Fash20: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2015
ExInferis:

Go school, dem no gree
abi na

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by irishCream: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Evaromantik:

"a CLASS of cool water"?.......nawaaa o

Nigga types exactly the way he speaks grin
Re: BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt by youngelder(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Gas plants shouldn't be in populated areas... Al gas facilities by virtue of their volatile nature, should be located in/on the outskirts of town...

RIP to the fallen..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / MURIC Orders Yunusa To Face Sharia Court! / Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.