Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

There Will Be No Hiding Place For Women Beaters & Rapists In My Government - Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Hiding Place For Women Beaters & Rapists In My Government - Go (434 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be No Hiding Place For Women Beaters & Rapists In My Government - Go by Sadox2k4(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode says there will be no hiding place for rapists and women-beaters in his government, as his government will go after them and ensure that the full weight of the law falls on them.

Ambode made this known while speaking at the opening ceremony of the 15th Annual National Women Conference organised by the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials (COWLSO), today at the Eko Hotel and Towers, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ambode said his administration is committed to the protection of women and the girl child against violence and rape, saying that his government had continued to increase its budgetary provision for women through the Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation as the administration would continue in this regard and create more platforms for Women engagement.
Re: There Will Be No Hiding Place For Women Beaters & Rapists In My Government - Go by adedayourt(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: There Will Be No Hiding Place For Women Beaters & Rapists In My Government - Go by BishopMagic: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is it every useless statement from politicians that warrants making a thread here on NL?

Besides you just ripped the article without even making your own position known.

NL is full to the brim with unoriginality
Re: There Will Be No Hiding Place For Women Beaters & Rapists In My Government - Go by collinsVP: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Empty statement.

Mtchewwwwww.
Re: There Will Be No Hiding Place For Women Beaters & Rapists In My Government - Go by Joc86: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well done Ambode.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Azagba Of The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria / 55th Independence Anniversary To Be Low-key As Buhari Reluctantly Approves N70m / ww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.