Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nairalanders, Pls I Need An Instruction From You Guys - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders, Pls I Need An Instruction From You Guys (633 Views)

Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With / Nairalanders Pls Help Me Review My Blog - Xtra Brainz / Webmaster Guide&instruction Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Pls I Need An Instruction From You Guys by thecrew: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
hello nairalanders, pls i need an instruction from you guys, the site i design refuse to display on the site i uploaded it on, i don,t know if am the one making the mistake, but the instruction from the webmaster says i should wait till 15 days before i will start working on it after my resgistration, pls tell me what to do,

dacrew
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Need An Instruction From You Guys by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2009
i dont know why u have to wait when i can purchase a hosting account now and in the next 15 mins, i can have visitors visiting the website already.

maybe you are trying out a free offer, if that is the case, i will advice you stay off it, you may lose at the end of the day.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Need An Instruction From You Guys by thecrew: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
can i get a host account from one thousand naira here in nigeria ?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls I Need An Instruction From You Guys by Xsecurity: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2009
thats not possible, although possible somehow with headaches

(1) (Reply)

The Terminator 4 Salvation 2009 / Design/develop Your Website @ Lower Rate / Guru Graphics Designer Needed Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.