Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Socrates Uduk Unveiled As Singer Of The IC-CUBE Team Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socrates Uduk Unveiled As Singer Of The IC-CUBE Team Song (634 Views)

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Socrates Uduk Unveiled As Singer Of The IC-CUBE Team Song by SocratesUduk: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nigerian hip-hop and rnb singer, Socrates Uduk, has been unveiled as the singer of the soon to be released IC-Cube Team Song, which was recorded on Thursday 3rd September 2015.

IC-CUBE can be said to be unarguably the biggest youth capacity building organization in Nigeria, it has hosted Nigeria's industry greats like Prof. Pat Utomi, Zeb Ejiro,OON, Prince Adelusi-Adeluyi,OFR, Foluso Phillips, Femi Adeshina etc, on its platforms designed to educate, motivate, and empower young people to attain greatness.

IC-CUBE on its official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/iccubenigeria unveiled Socrates Uduk as the singer of its team song:

"We hereby unveil the IC-Cube Team Song and its singer. Socrates Uduk is the singer of the soon to be released IC-Cube Team Song. The song titled, "I Am Great" is produced by Fliptyce a.k.a the hit maker noted for hits like "Chop My Money" by P- Square Ft. Akon, "Kissing" by Yemi Alade, "Igbeyawo" by Oritse Femi etc.

The Team Song which also had the voices of the IC-CUBE Founder, Charles Ajiboye,Esq. , Flip Tyce himself and Victor Akpan a music veteran will be formally presented at the 3rd IC-Cube Training Conference and Job/MSME Fair 2015 holding from Thursday 22nd - Saturday 24th October, 2015 at the MAN House, 77, Awolowo Way,Ikeja, Lagos.”

The organization has stated that the Team Song will be released to the public before the conference, so that we can all listen to the song and sing along on the day of its presentation.

Watch out for the release of the song and be there on its formal presentation. To register and attend the conference visit www.iccube.org/conference

Socrates Uduk wrote:

“This is one of the highlights of my career. I am honoured to be singing the IC-Cube Team Song. I am so excited to be a part of this great organization and I join Nigeria's industry greats to share the IC-Cube belief. I hope you all enjoy the song as much as I enjoyed making it.”

The powerhouse singer whose song "Hurricane Ft. Keke" was No. 1 on the Rivers Radio 88.1 Fm chat, was discovered by award winning entertainer, Owen Gee at an earlier edition of the IC-Cube Conference.

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj & Banky W On The Cover Of Nigeria Leading Magazine / “is It Fail Or Fly To Be A Baby Mama? “- Cynthia Morgan Wants To Know / Denrele's Funny Stage Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.