Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit (22011 Views)

APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by bloodkiIler: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
PDP can't run away with this.

What do you expect those by inec to say in a hearing organised by inec? They should testify against inec? Where in the law was inec mandated to conduct seperate hearing? Does that hearing also bind on the court?

We'll fight till the last drop of our blood.
grin

Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by bloodkiIler: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
ngeneukwenu are you seeing what am seeing grin

Apc will win Rivers and Akwa ibom - ngeneukwenu the bastard she-male grin
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by idros4real: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Some people have left the message here and went for the messengers. APC thought there was irregularity in the election and went to tribunal, so it is left PDP and INEC to defend it and for the Judge to make final say based on the information he gathered.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Caseless: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:
grin
I'm agaracha tested and this is a lord . I hate to see this dirty guns- they irritate me. I have got a nice 4 for u if u need one, contact me.

Dodorima!

Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by poiZon: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:

What do you expect those by inec to say in a hearing organised by inec? They should testify against inec? Where in the law was inec mandated to conduct seperate hearing? Does that hearing also bind on the court?

who r the we?
can u stand the site of fresh blood?
if u really want umana to be govr, abeg kindly tell ur govr to leave seat n tell umana to come occupy the seat.
the election results had been announced n am sorry to tell uthis, the winner isn't umana okon umana.
this case is being supervised by God's council, n I dont see which SANs of this world can win over God'S council.
last bullet
darkness can never rule over light. it can only happen in the North.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by sammyj: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Food for thought 6feet below indeed !!! cry
efilefun:
At the end of it all... 6feets below is the final abode
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Tired of the drama in Akwa ibom state.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
I'm agaracha tested and this is a lord from the land of black , yellow and white color speaking. I hate to see this dirty guns- they irritate me. I have got a nice 4 for u if u need one, contact me.

Dodorima!
Landlord without a. building. repent and. give ur life to Christ
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Caseless: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Mee234:

Landlord without a. building. repent and. give ur life to Christ
Bleep it- who cares?
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
Bleep it- who cares?
u should!!
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by MichealEmeritus: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:
[s]ngeneukwenu are you seeing what am seeing grin

Apc will win Rivers and Akwa ibom - ngeneukwenu the bastard she-male grin[/s]

stop making noise

2 Likes

Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Caseless: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Mee234:

u should!!
I won't.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by russello: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2015
It takes a PDP candidate to concede defeat, congratulate opponent, and move on.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by AMI3(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
rooftech:
media trial,have you cared to read the police report for 2015 elections in aks.

Police report

The police report submitted to
Akwa Ibom election tribunal is lopsided; it only
includes the electoral fraud done by the chieftain
of Akwa Ibom State APC that was caught
kidnapping NYSC members and electoral material
to his private home in Nist Attai Local
Government.
The police report also indicted APC for killing a
Peoples Democratic Party member in Ini Local you are absolutely right, i voted that day in my ward almost all the people voted pdp. This mr umana thinks that he can win in aks. the masses are suffering because every thing will not be moving .
Government by hired thugs brought into Akwa
Ibom State by Umana’s men. The police xrays
how Austin Mbeh snatched ballot boxes in Obot
Akara .
Arrest of Bishop Sam Akpan with election materials.
The police report recorded few of these
incidents, but did not invalidated election in Akwa
Ibom State , the report recommended
that election must not be cancelled in the State.
The report said the Akwa Ibom APC was without any structure across
the State and only believe they can use deception and
bribery to win elections through the courts and
they are spreading false rumours using the social
media and some local dailies in the state to
galvanise the minds of the people to sympathise
with them.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by bloodkiIler: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

am a product of dog's sperm

who's this bastard grin
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by bloodkiIler: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
I'm agaracha tested and this is a lord . I hate to see this dirty guns- they irritate me. I have got a nice 4 for u if u need one, contact me.

Dodorima!

this one na small weapon naa

we're talking about korofo you're talking nonsense grin

do you like this one

this guy grin just don't know why i like you grin

Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Caseless: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

do you like this one

may krf collect ur balls.

U go carry pictures from internet de post for here.

If I catch u , Na Charles kokoma treatment go sure pass.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by MichealEmeritus: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

who's this bastard grin

It is Micheal Mba from Onitsha

Ifeoma Mba is the one you are referring to.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by MichealEmeritus: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

do you like this one

Onitsha man , stop making noise

This is the website you got the picture from

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-issues-discussions/105217-single-stacked-double-stacked-1911-a-2.html

4 Likes

Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by gcamara: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Ok we still dey wait for their final judgement shaa, is long over due.
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by bloodkiIler: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
may krf collect ur balls.

U go carry pictures from internet de post for here.

If I catch u , Na Charles kokoma treatment go sure pass.

mugu grin
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by akpanbaba: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sad to note that some Akwaibomites are celebrating electoral fraud of Akpabio
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by liquidity(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:

No go find wetin u go chop....keeping fighting, they don't knw if u or any of ur generation is existing..lol
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by bummyla(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Caseless: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

mugu grin
are u a Brazilian? sad
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by okonsua(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
chynergy1:
AKWA IBOM IS PDP, CASE CLOSED.
for your mind!
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by okonsua(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
chynergy1:
AKWA IBOM IS PDP, CASE CLOSED.
for your mind!
Re: Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit by Caseless: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
liquidity:

[s]No go find wetin u go chop....keeping fighting, they don't knw if u or any of ur generation is existing..lol[/s]
trash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) / Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.