Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Do You Think Of Prison Break? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Think Of Prison Break? (2373 Views)

Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! / Prison Break Season 5/6 / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by tasty: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2006
i think prison break is one of the best series i have ever watched. what do you think of it?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by iice(f): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2006
Michael! kiss kiss kiss LOL i love prison break, suspense is killing, great casting, good chemistry. Twists keep us on the edge. One thinks what the hell are they gonna come up with now that they broke out of prison but men they keep the show on top of the game.
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by tasty: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
one cant help but fall in love with micheal. the ever mischevious T-bag is always up too something. i thought breaking out of prision was the end, i never knew the show was just getting started. you never know what is next.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by Raymand(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2006
I try to watch this show but i don't get it! undecided so i just play video games instead. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by iice(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2006
@tasty thank you jare lol i luv T-Bag, dude's crazy aside from Michael and Lincoln, he's my next favorite character. Hope they don't kill him off grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by dabby(f): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2006
i think prison break is really tight.
though my sis is more crazy about it than i am.
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by Free(f): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2006
lOVE da show

frm day one!!!
best show ever! cheesy cheesy

am missing it already
new episode dnt come back until 3weeks time damn angry grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by Wumine(f): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2006
'prison break is amazing
ive never watched anything so good in my life
i was glued to the television every episode!!
wentworth miller is so good in it
cant wait for next season!!!'

thats true!
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by mike7184(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
I have seen the whole series. All episodes of this show are fantastic. I love role of Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield. Their face expressions are mind blowing!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by hidavis(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2010
it's really great
i ve watched sean 1-4
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by medjai(m): 12:32am On Nov 20, 2010
Wentworth Miller is so cool. I really like the dude. I heard he once dated Mariah Carey because he appeared in two of her videos
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by graychuks(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
H cry cry cry cry cry cry cryave watched the whole seasons 1-4 its thrilling,educative and suspense filled.I almost cried when Michael died,only had to console myself that he died protecting the one he loved
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by ladej(m): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2010
s 4 was wack though. s1 was great
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by maurya: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2010
I love this show and find it very interesting .
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by GoodBoi1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
Prison break reminds me of ALIAS- action, much suspense etc. I could even say similar (i think there are just substitutes when u compare them)
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by xlangley: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Prison break is one of the best scripted shows I have ever seen.From the word go it binds you and go on with it till it ends.I think a movie franchise can come out of the show.
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by vescucci(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
Prison Break was great. But it shoulda ended in season 2. Just like Heroes and Lost.
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by michealade(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2010
Prison break is very interesting.micheal,lincoln burrows,sarah tancredi,t-bag,john abruzzi,dey 2 much.very nice selection of aktors
Re: What Do You Think Of Prison Break? by playmate(f): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
Raymand:

I try to watch this show but i don't get it! undecided so i just play video games instead. . .
me too. . undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Igodo: Land Of The Living Dead. Help! / Best Movies To Download In 2018 And The Release Dates... / Download Nollywood Movie:- Royal War Part 1 & 2 (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.