Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Own A 2 Bedroom House On A Daily Installment Of N2200 At Mowe (picture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A 2 Bedroom House On A Daily Installment Of N2200 At Mowe (picture) (402 Views)

Get Cheapest Genuine Land With Monthly Installment Of N40,000 – Havilla Gardens / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A 2 Bedroom House On A Daily Installment Of N2200 At Mowe (picture) by sugu(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
I just bought into this and I thought it will be fair for me to share the info. I am not a marketer for them and will not get commission for sales. The reason I am sharing this is because I have transacted with the company twice in the past when I bought 2 plots of land from them and there was no story.
Well this guys are now into selling building (2 and 3 bedroom bungalows). The sweet thing is that, you can actually pay on a daily installment of N2200 for the 2 bedroom. I must say this is the first of its kind in Nigeria. Every man must get house o lol.

Well I wish my fellow Nigerians could key into this. The name of the company is Edgefield Limited at No.2 Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Maryland, Lagos.
You can learn more about the project on www.crowncounty.ng. Or call the MD directly on 08028483641.

As for me, I am going for inspection tomorrow. If you care to join me.....I wont mind us gisting over a bottle of coke and gala as we drive by....lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4045 Sqm Vacant Land FOR SALE In Oluyole Main Estate, Ibadan Oyo State / Land For Sale At Chevron / Serviced Roomself Contain,miniflat,2,3 Bedroom Flat For Rent@ Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.