Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba (665 Views)

GBFoods Africa Job Recruitment In Nigeria (6 Positions) / OVH Energy Job Fair Scheduled For Today(22/10/2016) / Apply For Elevator Graduate Programme Middle East & Africa(job Number: MEA0117G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba by tgmservice: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
I recently attended the job fair/ seminar @ yaba titled the future project on sept 12 so I decided to share my knowledge since I did nt find any major thread on the issue. It involved various speakers from samsung, microsoft, jobmag, jobberman, and jumai. It ended with a job fair where candidates where asked to summit their CV to various companies, though I haven't gotten a call yet what I learnt from the discussions was very enlightening.
They talked mainly on CV errors job seekers make and after their lessons I was ashamed of my CV. With their advice I reconstructed my CV to somethin I can be very proud of. And like magic I applied 4 a job yesterday and lik magic I got a prompt invite. They also talked abt issues like the power of excel application in major companies and how relevant it is 4 u to study it frm A-Z and also a good cover letter.
To cut d story short I recorded the speakers via my phone so am happy to share my experience with fellow job seekers, just drop ur mail to show interest and I will send the audio file 2 u. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba by sholay2011(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
I really admire the OP's heart. Great gesture.

Though, endeavour to write in full words ('not' instead of 'nt', 'for' instead of '4', 'you' in place of 'u') especially if you are writing on anything official or professional. It makes employers people take you serious.

Best wishes.
Re: Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba by tgmservice: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks for ur interest, I have started sending the files to some guys unfortunate I cants upload it here due to nairaland file restriction
Re: Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba by naijaedutech: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op so you are demanding for people's email address so you can use it to market one rubbish program??
Re: Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba by tgmservice: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
-
Re: Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba by tgmservice: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaedutech:
Op so you are demanding for people's email address so you can use it to market one rubbish program??
you can say what u want
I am going to create a download link soonest where u can download the files from via google drive due too d large number of interested persons. Be on d look out
Re: Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba by davide470(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Create the download link and kindly mail me when you do to re-open the thread

(1)

Fresh Graduate, Exp Jobs In Nigeria Today / We Need To Change Our Thinking About Police Pls / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.