Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France (21167 Views)

Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment / Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by dokJ: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
PMB is photogenic.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by ketekete: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Sai Baba cheesy
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by ketekete: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Am telling you cheesy.. Pichagenic President
dokJ:
PMB is photogenic.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by dejibuoy(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm he i$ tryin his best na:-)
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by poshstore: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Thank God i didnt waste my VOTE!!!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by holytribe(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2015
idari:
This man has not done anytin since he assumed office,even the so called fight against corruption not even a single person has been put behind bars,almost 4 wasted months no single infrastructure has been put on ground,no policy,no direction,no future plan,no ministers,everytin is on stand still. I HERE BY FORMALLY DECLARE HIM "A CLUELESS MAN"

In oshiomole's voice... Go and die
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Do not get wrapped up in the euphoria of Change.. Obama did it.. and it was not easy.. you need to roll up your sleeves and keep working Baba
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by permsec: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2015
And the pictures keep transforming the economy positively.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by ikombe: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2015
If only i knew who buhari was undecided
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by Pascal181: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Always dressed in black gowns 2 foreign trips. Can som1 read meanings 2 that
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by bummyla(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
well done mr. presido! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by HINCO(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Sai baba with baba riga plus White turtle neck polo grin cheesy
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by Ephemmm: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2015
idari:
This man has not done anytin since he assumed office,even the so called fight against corruption not even a single person has been put behind bars,almost 4 wasted months no single infrastructure has been put on ground,no policy,no direction,no future plan,no ministers,everytin is on stand still. I HERE BY FORMALLY DECLARE HIM "A CLUELESS MAN"

I HERE BY FORMALLY DECLARE HIM "A CLUELESS MAN" - You remember GEJ today tongue tongue tongue. Besides, can you show us the achievement(s) of your Burukutu drunkard in less than four months when he occupied the post of Presidency?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by Ephemmm: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2015
yorke1:
Baba picture aka body motion. Continue to enjoy parasite. I thought you said you will generate revenue to run the economy via your tomatoes and onions. Parasite!!! If not for oil, I doubt if I will be sharing same country with this parasite.
This zoo should break jor and let's go our seperate ways.

This zoo should break jor and let's go our seperate ways. Another Biafraraud lunatics on the loose tongue tongue tongue

Continue giving ultimatum: your eyes will soon clear by the time you become Biafra-chanting-ancestor tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by omenka(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2015
Burger01:
My amiable president.

Nigeria is progressing while wailers are retrogressing.

Whether wailers like it not, Nigeria has come to stay positively on the spotlight.

Jonathan (I had no shoes)....NEVER AGAIN angry

Sai Buhari 2019. Hope of Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2015
ok...
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by abbaapple: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2015
A TANoid is a Gejite who supports a woeful failure and an incompetent drunkard to the detriment of himself, his future and his society at large.
The synonym for TANoid is TANmite.
A TANmite is a Gejite insect who supports GEJ the way termites rally around the qween

i hope you've learnt a lot

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by babadem2much(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
b
uscofield:
Abeg do come back, come make me minister.
I dey wait for you.

I like your spirit man n so shall it be someday.
Amen
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by LoveJesus87(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
He went to show them body language grin
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by LoveJesus87(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pascal181:
Body Language grin
Pascal181:
Body Language
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by Okaka27(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
idari:
U jus sit dwn for your house hold phone Dey type bullsh*t..
U know nothing at all.
Its obvious u just another Pained hopeless tanoid
U go jus kill urself
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by kasay: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
For embarking on strategic diplomatic shuttle to France that will increase foreign direct investment inflow into Nigeria and improve security collaborations towards defeating Boko haram, the saTANist and Mad COWs(mad Colony of wailers) are condemning and castigating our God-sent PMB.

Yet, if it was that lunatic governor called Fayose that took pictures of eating amala in the market square, these Mad-Cows would have referred to him as amiable and hardworking govetnor.

My people, these saTANist/mad CoWs are truly demonic and destructive, and are on a failed mission to sabotage PMB government.

They should be exterminated like the cockroaches of Rwanda before they ultimately become another version of Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by Harycj: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

now,the black-race has a real leader...make una look that nothing happens to buhari..or else,god will not forgive you!!...you can not pray night and day for a leader,and finaly god sends you wan,you dismiss him,they way you did with jesus-christ......thunda go fire all of una!!! angry angry angry

The man is jst looking so odd among the rest......We need a president that can represent us well, who also knows what he is doing, not dis one
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
original Presido wey sabi him work and wey no dey carry him wife travel,unlike the other one and his village wife wey anywhere him go him wife must follow go
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Vsit To France by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Harycj:

The man is jst looking so odd among the rest......We need a president that can represent us well, who also knows what he is doing, not dis one
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong yawns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deadly Militants Will Emerge To Replace Tompolo – Youth Leader Warns Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial In Absentia Begins, MASSOB Defends Abaribe / Local Government Areas And Their Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.