Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! (1604 Views)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity At 16 - Must Read / 11 Most Powerful Lessons To Learn From The Hen !! / 10 Lessons From The HEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by sommyblaze(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Ten Lessons I learned from the hen:
By Jephson Nathaniel
1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them: Good planning and Knowledgeable.

2. When she starts sitting on her eggs,she minimizes movements,
Disciplined.

3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding: Sacrificial and self denial.

4. She can sit on eggs from another hen: Indiscriminate and generous.

5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days patiently waiting and even if they don't hatch she will still lay eggs again: Faith,hope and Undiscouraged.

6. She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls them out: Sensitive and discernful

7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one: Wise,season conscious and Realistic.

8. No one can touch her chick: protective Love.

9. She gathers all her Chicks together: Unity of purpose.

10. She can't abandon her chicks before they mature: Mentor ship
Luke 13:34. Even Jesus taught from the hen. Continue brooding your dreams,one day they shall hatch and u shall see them grow. Never give up.
- Jephson Nathaniel

5 Likes

Re: 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by prestige2013: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2015
So true......

1 Like

Re: 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by respect80(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Very interesting.
But let me ask :Which University is this hen teaching so I can go for another BSc

1 Like

Re: 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by emeviks: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Nice one,Poster

1 Like

Re: 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Great.. If only Naija ladies were like this

1 Like

Re: 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2015
hen, during those trying 21 days little or no movement-being in d same position for hours, d loss of weight, sometimes in dis situation they are attacked by snakes,cats.etc they stay put, have seen many killed while covering eggs ,,hatching
[b][/b]SELFLESS MOTHERS

2 Likes

Re: 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by Piusuwaka: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
I like dis quote

1 Like

Re: 10 Lessons I Learned From The Hen!!! by sommyblaze(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Emzyme:
hen, during those trying 21 days little or no movement-being in d same position for hours, d loss of weight, sometimes in dis situation they are attacked by snakes,cats.etc they stay put, have seen many killed while covering eggs ,,hatching
[b][/b]SELFLESS MOTHERS
Thanks for adding that. So True!!!!

(1) (Reply)

9 Years Of Failure Of LASU COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, IKEJA / National Open University Of Nigeria: All You Need To Know Before Buying a form / 200level Admission Into Unilorin Without Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.