Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (49263 Views)

SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Another Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Today, Nearly Lynched To Death By Mob (Pics) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Ryda(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Unsad:
I can Lie to hell, but steal Well, I take my mums money Sha and that's the highest!

u are buildin urself for d future.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
kingthreat:

Nigerians kill thief, Nigerians are wicked
Thieves kill innocent people, Nigerians are wicked.
Negro, you need a rethink

So that is how to kill thieves according to the Nigerian constitution ?

What does that lady want to do with that bloodied picture ?
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Virus777: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
emmanuel596:
I wish buhari can do this to GEJ saraki and other thieves in Nigeria including Allison maduakwe nd co

Yea, including Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
As a people think, so do they act.

I'm yet to recover from the shock that greeted me after the lynching of the Aluu4.

Nigerians, after being lynched into poverty, frustration and primitivity by their equally primitive leaders, can now take some despicable pride and revenge in lynching petty thieves on the streets, while the mega thieves walk free at Abuja.

Yes. There's something fundamentally wrong with blacks. Quote me. Insult me. No insult is worse than belonging in this mad society.

Taking pictures of people being lynched is the new passion, fashion and affinity.

A people very religious and yet equally disgusting and savagery.

We're a largely primitive people. SMH!

IzonOwei, come and behold your folks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by j4sure(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
Whats new here

I always say, google jungle justice and click images, then see all your black brothers populating the pics.

Hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

JUNGLE JUSTICE SINCE 1909

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
When will people ever learn! NEVER STEAL IN THE JUNGLE TO AVOID JUNGLE JUSTICE!
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Artistree: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Richie0974:
Its a shame when politicians who steal billions are being praised by the same people who would lynch another man that stole a cup of garri as a result of frustration and hunger.smh
I wonder when people would stop justifying stealing. Whether it's a politician or a petty thief, stealing is stealing and it's wrong!!!
When you catch a polician, shame him too so that the equation can balance, ok?
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
From the pic;
-the guy in white singlet is glad he made it to FP Live
-the kid in a green shirt is trying to swallow the pains
-the heartless guy in dark blue shirt with a handbag forming like paparazzi with a mumu girl in white top with small kernel breast and leggings. She is not a wife material, neither is she gonna be a compassionate mother but a murder girl.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Richie0974: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Artistree:

I wonder when people would stop justifying stealing. Whether it's a politician or a petty thief, stealing is stealing and it's wrong!!!
When you catch a polician, shame him too so that the equation can balance, ok?

There's a big difference between shaming and killing.Am not trying to justify stealing, am only trying to in a way make people know these people don't deserve to be lynched.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Artistree: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Richie0974:

There's a big difference between shaming and killing.Am not trying to justify stealing, am only trying to in a way make people know these people don't deserve to be lynched.
Point taken.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Naija is tough @ this point. In the absence of an effective police, the people will continue to resolve to jungle justice.
Its a shame this is how we would rather express our anger towards crime. Out of poverty, the thief robs the poor who is equally improverished. Sad
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
400billionman:

So that is how to kill thieves according to the Nigerian constitution ?

What does that lady want to do with that bloodied picture ?

Exactly what the OP did to show some news that you and I commented on grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by coobboy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Richie0974:
Its a shame when politicians who steal billions are being praised by the same people who would lynch another man that stole a cup of garri as a result of frustration and hunger.smh

Am not encouraging stealing though

Denomination between, injustice, and unjust rich - - the unjust, to the eyes of the of the people is great, while he does evil behind
Poor unjust - - seen bad for doing evil, like the unjust rich man, therefore hated. Life
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
omo that biitch that was snapping this criminal is damn too ugly
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by beacon02(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
damton:
This is barbaric. regardless of his crime, he should handed over to the police.
we get police for naija?
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Crixina(f): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Zoharariel:
Pray never to encounter an armed robbery attack. In their glorious moments of discharging their evil duties, you would realize that no penalty befits them other than this codified act of bestiality called jungle justice.

I feel no pity for them because they only become sober when they're caught.
I understand you, but I'm sure they are robbers and murderers too among the people who did this to him,

It only takes someone who has a great amount of evil in them to do this to another irrespective of the circumstance.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by RaptorX: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm yet to recover from the shock that greeted me after the lynching of the Aluu4.

Nigerians, after being lynched into poverty, frustration and primitivity by their equally primitive leaders, can now take some despicable pride and revenge in lynching petty thieves on the streets, while the mega thieves walk free at Abuja.

Yes. There's something fundamentally wrong with blacks. Quote me. Insult me. No insult is worse than belonging in this mad society.

Taking pictures of people being lynched is the new passion, fashion and affinity.

The black race is a primitive and backward race of people, I get angry before when whites say it, but not anymore. We are just too backward in our mentality.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Crixina(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
Whats new here

I always say, google jungle justice and click images, then see all your black brothers populating the pics.

Taa! What did you expect?
For oyibo to tell you they carry out jungle justice?
They won't, it will always be blacks.
But they are worst, I might not have enough facts on jungle justice, but I think serial killing is just as bad if not worst.
At least this one committed a crime. Though I'm not justifying jungle justice.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Rotimi47: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
ojoadeola:
Hmmn
Laughing in Swahili grin
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
RaptorX:
The black race is a primitive and backward race of people, I get angry before when whites say it, but not anymore. We are just too backward in our mentality.

My brother, I've being pained for the past 5 years. No values. No beliefs. No convictions.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:

embarassed embarassed embarassed...so bad...society needs a hard reset...nigeria needs some purging....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
Whats new here

crazy men..this is disgusting..meanwhile our politician who have plunged us into the serious mess we are in are praised...useless nation filled with block headed people..

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by INTERMAN: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
cr7lomo:
Africans hate themselves and that is why we find it had to develope. We truly act as animals in almost everything that we fo and that is y we are referred as animals by the whites . Y cant he be tied down and then wait for the police and even if the police release him without due course, you protest and even involve ur local government chairman or counsellor to fight for you guys and that's part of the reason y they are elected
you said this because u avnt be robbed before
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by wiseoneking: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Unsad:
I can Lie to hell, but steal Well, I take my mums money Sha and that's the highest!
not better off than this guy, just another level of this. Hope you go no further
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
Richie0974:

Am not encouraging stealing though

Yes you are! And you are encouraging it without shame but before you go on encouraging stealing of this kind, advise them to look for the said politicians to rob and not the next fellow who's trying to make ends meet. A word is enough for the wise !
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
slightlyMad:
exposing that kid in the first picture to REAL violence at such a tender age is dangerous for the next generation.
Lagos needs to enforce a stricter law to stop this kind of "madness"

How about the top brass in the military come to our aid by mandating our great men in Camou to arrest anyone caught in the act.
no one is guilty until proven innocent.
imagine being at the scene where some money has just been stolen, whoever suffered such loss will not mind dragging a suspicious-looking innocent passerby into it if possible.

Pls what is the meaning of "no one is guilty until proven innocent"?! I stand to be educated!
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
cr7lomo:
Africans hate themselves and that is why we find it had to develope. We truly act as animals in almost everything that we fo and that is y we are referred as animals by the whites . Y cant he be tied down and then wait for the police and even if the police release him without due course, you protest and even involve ur local government chairman or counsellor to fight for you guys and that's part of the reason y they are elected

Abegi, which part of the world do you live? I for like come follow you live there.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
I used to feel sorry for victims of jungle justice until armed Robbers attacked my Lodge last month, broke my neighbour's head, made away with our valuables and shot into the air which terrified me!
I'm not saying jungle justice is good, but I see it differently now. Just make sure it's not an innocent man, if the real criminal is caught, please beat him to near-coma and deliver the beast to the police.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by rafcrown(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
THE WAGES OF SIN IS....
IF YOU GO OUT TO ROB/STEAL,PREPARE WELL FOR WATERLOO
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by lumeneng22: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Put 6inches nail on his head, give him mixture of cement to drink. Eko on I bake.
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
The greatest enemy of a poor man is always a poor man. This shows the decay in the economy.... killing Him wouldn't solve anything. rather hand Him over to the police.... I cant just stand the pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Smoking On Duty In Lagos (Video) / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.