Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

IK Ogbonna's Columbian Wife Speaks Igbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Columbian Wife Speaks Igbo (608 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Back To Back Butt Show By Iyke Ogbonna's Columbian Wife! / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna's Columbian Wife Speaks Igbo by adesegun121(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Mr and Mrs Ogbonna

Not only does his wife speaks Igbo within a short time that they have been together Sonia is also a polyglot.
Sonia speaks eighteen languages.
In an interview with New Telegraph IK Ogbonna described his baby mama turned wife below:
“My woman is God-fearing. She is very intelligent; she speaks about 18 languages. She is a fast learner, already speaking Igbo. She is someone that believes in positivity, she doesn’t allow any form of negativity in our relationship. We don’t fight; we are like best of friends. Most of the time, we put aside the fact that we are in a relationship, we are very good friends, and we go out together. We do everything that I will probably do with my home boy,” IK Ogbonna gushes about his wife.

The actor also spoke about what his wife does
“She is doing her masters. She is an interpreter. She works with people in government. She is also a life coach. She coaches me through life and I listen to her a lot. “
IK revealed that Sonia will relocate to Nigeria when she completes her masters.
“Definitely, as husband and wife, she will have to relocate here at some point. But for now, we have not made any definite decision on that. She has to finish her masters, which is very important. We have to look for what’s best for us and decide on that. “

See more at : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/ik-ogbonnas-columbian-wife-speaks-igbo.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: IK Ogbonna's Columbian Wife Speaks Igbo by adesegun121(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: IK Ogbonna's Columbian Wife Speaks Igbo by Unsad(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Should she now speak Hausa?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Columbian Wife Speaks Igbo by wunderkiind(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
18 languages?? Continu.

(1) (Reply)

Lol, Ms.Sahhara Mocks Splendormag.com's Story About Her "Sex Reassignment" / Chelsea Striker Deigo Costa Has Been Charged By The FA For Violent Conduct / A Nairalander And Vector After Performance @KSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.