Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? (854 Views)

New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Nice Gentleman Seeks Sincere N Humble Working-class Lady For Serious Relationshp / A Gentleman Needs A Female Friend In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by sweetlove(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
What type of clothing dose a woman need to wear on a first meeting with a gentle man?
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by funmise(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2006
Jus dress 'smart casual' dnt dress 2 kill. Wear somthin comfy. A cute top and trouser will do.
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by salaks: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2006
Nothing revealing,just something very simple n casual
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by kiki(f): 4:10am On Oct 07, 2006
somthin dat says i ain't a biitch but i sure ain't a virgin neither if u know wat i'm sayin
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by iice(f): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2006
Something that says am fly and cool and hell yeah if you get up in ma bizness I'm going to smack you one lol j/k

Just wear what you're comfortable in while taking into account the message that he might get from your dressing.
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by Oracle(m): 2:22am On Oct 10, 2006
She should look smart
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by kiki(f): 2:58am On Oct 18, 2006
Oracle:

She should look smart

define smart
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by kboy2z(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
She should look smart and nice
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by cuju: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2007
Official or unofficial date? Well a lot depends on where and when you are going on the date. But the buttom line is to be neat and smartly dressed. Wear what you are comfortable in. Colors are also important.
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
colors? How? Do tell? Am interested.
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by Luckygal99(f): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
I'd say just wear whatever you are comfortable with. Go with simple & casual. Colour is not important. Just relax & remind yourself that you are there to get to know each other better. What do you think your date should wear? Would you really care that much if you are into him?
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by yme1(f): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
wear something that will say i am COOL, HOT, SEXY and not here i come so come get me something that will say i am just too hot,cold and warm for you to handle. Dont mind my long talk o, just wear something you are comfortable with
Re: What Type Of Clothing Should A Woman Wear On A First Meeting With A Gentleman? by t00cUTE(f): 2:30am On Apr 14, 2009
y me:

wear something that will say i am COOL, HOT, SEXY and not here i come so come get me something that will say i am just too hot,cold and warm for you to handle. Dont mind my long talk o, just wear something you are comfortable with
dats ryt.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja hangout spots / Looking For A Friend / Nairalanders In Ogunstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.