Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals (2501 Views)

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga / Ex-witch Reveals Shocking Details Of How People Invite Demons Without Knowing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by chiedu7: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
An EX-Witch reveals that Harry Potter Books are witchcraft manuals that exposes children to witchcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPJDTWkuf8

To further add credence that the author of Harry Potter Books JK Rowlings is a witch,
listen to a TV interview where another writer clearly says that JK Rowlings sold her soul to satan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opQPzS1LL8E

SO PARENTS DON'T LET YOUR KIDS READ HARRY POTTER BOOKS
Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by MrKIZITO(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nice one. Read this about the blessings of God www.supreme.com.ng/blessings-god-endless-repented-souls/
Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by chiedu7: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrKIZITO:
Nice one. Read this about the blessings of God www.supreme.com.ng/blessings-god-endless-repented-souls/
A man is blessed through Jesus alone.

Now which God does your post refer to?
Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by Anas09: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Not only Harry Porter. Also Merlin, the legent of the seeker, the lords of the ring, and others like them. I have always known. Trying to sell the idea that there's good and bad satan. Satan is satan. All evil. White and black witch indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by chiedu7: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Anas09:
Not only Harry Porter. Also Merlin, the legent of the seeker, the lords of the ring, and others like them. I have always known. Trying to sell the idea that there's good and bad satan. Satan is satan. All evil. White and black witch indeed.

True talk
Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by finofaya: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
HP is more child friendly than that bible. There are so many more sinners and spooky characters children could easily emulate in the bible. There are people who take even Satan for a role model. If they had not been exposed to a bible that would never have happened. I think children are better off reading Harry Potter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by chiedu7: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
finofaya:
HP is more child friendly than that bible. There are so many more sinners and spooky characters children could easily emulate in the bible. There are people who take even Satan for a role model. If they had not been exposed to a bible that would never have happened. I think children are better off reading Harry Potter.

Did you listen to the ex-witch warning people about harry potter?
Did u listen to the follow author say JK Rowling sold her soul to satan?

If it's evil it cannot be of God.

If you are of God, you will not say what u said.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by johnydon22(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
finofaya:

You can imagine, cooking pot calling kettle black.

One has giants, talking donkeys, talking snakes, people flying to the sky on flaming chariots, waters dividing, people walking on water, other flying up, unicorns, satyrs

the other has

People flying on brooms, giants, shooting fire from sticks, riding dragons, turning invisible, turning back time, talking snakes, flying motorcycles, Unicorns.

and the adherent of the former is accusing the later of being bad

We haven't heard the rest of the absurdities yet .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by finofaya: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
chiedu7:

Did you listen to the ex-witch warning people about harry potter?
Did u listen to the follow author say JK Rowling sold her soul to satan?

If it's evil it cannot be of God.

If you are of God, you will not say what u said.

Are the books not about the triumph of love over hatred? Of good over evil? Did you hear what the scribes and pharisees had to say about your Jesus? Or what Jews have to say about him? Be objective, if you can.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by finofaya: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
johnydon22:

You can imagine, cooking pot calling kettle black.

One has giants, talking donkeys, talking snakes, people flying to the sky on flaming chariots, waters dividing, people walking on water, other flying up, unicorns, satyrs

the other has

People flying on brooms, giants, shooting fire from sticks, riding dragons, turning invisible, turning back time, talking snakes, flying motorcycles, Unicorns.

and the adherent of the former is accusing the later of being bad

We haven't heard the rest of the absurdities yet .

HP isn't even advertised as reality, the writer says it's fiction. Children reading it are content to let fiction remain fiction. The bible on the other hand is supposed to be as real as it gets. Which one is likelier to be taken seriously and acted out? Somehow these people think fiction is more dangerous.

There will be more absurdities, maybe up to category 5 absurdities like "known unknown".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by chiedu7: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
finofaya:

Are the books not about the triumph of love over hatred? Of good over evil? Did you hear what the scribes and pharisees had to say about your Jesus? Or what Jews have to say about him? Be objective, if you can.

The bible is about the Jesus redeeming man from the kingdom of Darkness due to our sin.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Hosea 13:14
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues;

Now in those harry potter books where is that?
Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by hahn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
chiedu7:

The bible is about the Jesus redeeming man from the kingdom of Darkness due to our sin.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues;

And when exactly is he going to do it? It's been more than 2000 years already undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by johnydon22(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
finofaya:

HP isn't even advertised as reality, the writer says it's fiction. Children reading it are content to let fiction remain fiction. The bible on the other hand is supposed to be as real as it gets. Which one is likelier to be taken seriously and acted out? Somehow these people think fiction is more dangerous.

There will be more absurdities, maybe up to category 5 absurdities like "known unknown".

It is really tiring bro.

We haven't seen the last of it yet. "Known unknown" ..lol.. still gives me a good laugh anytime i remember it..

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by finofaya: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
chiedu7:

From "The Philosopher's Stone", these are about how good is better than evil:

"That is because it is a monstrous thing, to slay a unicorn," said Firenze. "Only one who has nothing to lose, and everything to gain, would commit such a crime. The blood of a unicorn will keep you alive, even if you are an inch from death, but at a terrible price. You have slain something pure and defenseless to save yourself, and you will have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches your lips." (15.155)

"Better Hufflepuff than Slytherin," said Hagrid darkly. "There's not a single witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin. You-Know-Who was one." (5.199)

"Lord Voldemort showed me how wrong I was. There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it… (17.31)"

From "The Order of the Phoenix", about Harry Potter's mandate:

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

Where in the bible are these?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals by Dekatron(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
The bible is better HARRY POTTER. Mtcheww

please where can I download HP movies jare? #wish_Jesus_ is_as_cool_as_Professor_Dumbledor

(1) (Reply)

Athiest: Intelligent Consciousness Vs Inanimate Existence / But That's The Old Testament / Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.