Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

DOWNLOAD: Ink Edwards Ft. Pasuma, Falz & M.I Abaga – Baddest 2.0 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: Ink Edwards Ft. Pasuma, Falz & M.I Abaga – Baddest 2.0 (344 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ogagun SK Ft. Pasuma Wonder – Mukulu (prod. By Antras) / INK Edwards – We’re From Here (spoken Word Poem) / Li2 Doctor Ft. Pasuma - Kal Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Ink Edwards Ft. Pasuma, Falz & M.I Abaga – Baddest 2.0 by thisisbankole: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Multi-talented Nigerian new school rapper, Ink Edwards has unleashed the upgraded version of his previously collaborated single, ‘Baddest’ with Chocolate City’s president, M.I Abaga.

‘Baddest 2.0’ re-features one of the finest rappers in Africa, M.I Abaga who innovatively dazzled on the song alongside Fuji musician cum relevant and highly sort-after hip-hop artiste, Pasuma Wonder and the‘Ello Bae’ crooner, Falz.

Pasuma comes out productively on ‘Baddest 2.0’; he sustained the song by infusing the fuji rhythm, hip-hop barz to his melodious voice to make ‘Baddest 2.0’ more pleasing to the ear.

‘Baddest’ was fully upgraded to 2.0 when comic rapper, Falz took over with his enthusiastic raps, touching the song from the proper angles, shaping his voice and raps to fit with the melodious beat produced byGalactic Beats. Falz did justice to ‘Baddest 2.0’ when he expressed his state of surprise towards the end of this potential hit single.

Ink Edwards had earlier established himself as a consistent rapper with the release of ‘The Chairman Medley’ and ‘Our Little Song’ which were released at an interval of two weeks, Ink Edwards successfully came through with ‘Baddest 2.0’ three weeks after the release of the aforementioned tracks.

Without doubt, Ink Edwards is consistent, intelligent and obviously a new school rapper to be taken seriously. Here is ‘Baddest 2.0’, mixed and mastered by arguably the best sound engineer in Nigeria, Suka Sounds.

DOWNLOAD HERE

(1) (Reply)

To Baddo Fans Do U Perfer Him Singing Or Rapping? / Gisttv.net DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Davido Ft. Olamide –the Money (dir. Sesan) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.