Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Iniquities... A Fictional Audio Series!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Iniquities... A Fictional Audio Series!!! (587 Views)

My First Free Access Audio Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Iniquities... A Fictional Audio Series!!! by KingzPen(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
MY INIQUITIES (Episode 1)

I am a plague; there is a curse on my destiny, and I am become destroyer of cities!

I was only fifteen years old when I was abducted; and for the next six years after this, I never saw any of my family members. Even when I finally met the few of them remaining alive, I was not recognized. The only two people who would certainly have recognized me has passed on. They had died two years prior to my visit; and my remaining two siblings who occupied our old house treated me like a stranger. Maybe they would have recognized me had I revealed more of my identity, but I was under no liberty to do so, for I knew I was being watched by an unseen pair of eyes. Any slight revelation of my true identity might spell doom on the fates of my siblings; that is, the whole two of them, including the two married sisters and their entire families. I walk in the company of devils, and I admit that I, myself, am the Grim Messenger. Fo over three days, I've not had a moment of brief shut-eye. Each time I tried to rest my eyeballs, the terror I see in the darkness of those closed lids was always too frightening. Those innocent souls! The dead face of that child! Oh!

For the humble readers (listeners) to make sense of my lamentations, I must revert back to the beginning of everything; the moment when the plague was created and the monster in me was set loose.

My name is Idris Abu and I was the third child in a family of eight; my parents were blessed with six males and two females. We lived in a picturesque little village in Gwoza, Borno State. We were a peaceful and happy family until one gloomy afternoon of May 5, 2008 when five hefty men dressed in robes and masked in turbans suddenly grabbed me from our farmland only a few metres away from our home. I could not even scream out because one big hand covered my mouth and nose. I could neither scream nor breathe as the men carried me away to where they parked their car. As I was dropped on the ground, I made to rise and bolt my way back home but I shrank back to the ground when one of the kidnappers aimed the nozzle of his pistol at my head, his cold eyes daring me to attempt an escape. I could not struggle as the other men tied my hands and legs together. I was young but not naïve, I could only do what any sane person who found himself staring into the deep, dark hole of a gun could do; I allowed myself to be tied, even without giving the benefit of a yelp. As soon as the men finished stringing me up like a log of wood, one of them stuffed a hand towel down my throat before a thinner piece of cotton was used to gag me more. I was later deposited like a sack of wheat into the booth of the Peugeot 504 they drove over. I was finding it extremely hard to breathe as I was being transported to a destination unknown.

Download the audio/continuation of the story [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6x8r126xys1a3s/My%20Iniquities.mp3?dl=0]HERE[/url]

STORY WRITTEN BY: LARRYSUN
PRODUCED BY: KINGZPEN

4 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Friend Of God - Odeshi / Listen And Download Good Music| Skilzee-dance In The Holyghost / That Booty Had Me Like Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.