Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,106 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. (1006 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / #ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
I watched in utmost and infact total dismal FOCUS NIGERIA on ait today and MIKE OZEKHOME 1st said he is a lawyer for the poor but he is presently fraternizing wit the rich just to collect their monies and used it to help the poor nd the question that came to my mind was which poor has MIKE OZEKHOME(san) ever helped? i knw him so well bcus we re frm same state. what got me shaking on my sit was hearing him supporting saraki in his decision to approach a high court stopping CCT frm trying nd prosecuting him nd he even praised the high court nd the judge for hearing saraki case after he OZEKHOME had admitted that CCT does hv same powers like a high court bcus any judgement passed by CCT goes directly to an appeal court nd nt any high court. My question to OZEKHOME is how then those a high court judge gets a power to summon the judge of CCT? nd can a CCT judge also summon a high court judge nd d judge must appear? this shows that MIKE OZEKHOME(san) is a lawyer for the rich and just like saraki must nt be trusted.
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by kenny987(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
At least spell his name properly!

1 Like

Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by IME1: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
ur moniker sha
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is democracy...everything must be tested legally and someone somewhere must represent him. He (Saraki )remain innocent until proven guilty in a competent law court and by law is allowed to be represented by a Lawyer
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by adebtech(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
One thing I like PMB for........ He's always know what he's doing.... So no cause for alarm Bro wink wink wink
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
adebtech:
One thing I like PMB for........ He's always know what he's doing.... So no cause for alarm Bro wink wink wink
I feel you sir. they shudnt worry bro. u knw y? bcus highly respected and feared by judges FEMI FALANA(san) is coming for all of them.
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
IME1:
ur moniker sha
wat abt my moniker?
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
kenny987:
At least spell his name properly!
Whose name re u referring to ma?
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by kenny987(f): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Whose name re u referring to sir?

The SAN. He is Mike Ozekhome not Iz...as u have in the op.
PS: I'm female.
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
kenny987:

The SAN. He is Mike Ozekhome not Iz...as u have in the op.
PS: I'm female.
pls babe, i wud appreciate if u help me wit d right spelling.

cheers!
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by kenny987(f): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

pls bro, i wud appreciate if u help me wit d right spelling.

cheers!

I just did and I have made it clear I am female not a bro!
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
kenny987:

I just did and I have made it clear I am female not a bro!
Seen, Corrected and Thanks pretty. I appreciate.
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by Caseless: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mike ozakhome is a garullous lawyer who talks before he thinks.

I remember when he was kidnapped, after his release, he asked the government to give kidnappers amnesty.

Thank God good governors like obiano did not listen to him . He's dealing with kidnappers using the right tool.
Re: Anti Corruption War! Pmb Beware Of Mike Ozekhome. by dekdek: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ozakhome is a pdp member, a pdp member and personal lawyer to a pdp chieftain, Dokpesi.
Op shouldn't be surprised.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Fayose React To This Saraki Case? / Dieazani Allison Madueke's Lawyers On Their Way To London: Photo / Fashola Calls For State Police, Apologises On Deportation Of Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.