Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja (1057 Views)

Quick Sales...complete Plots Of Land 4 Sale Sangotedo Lagos / Opened For Sale - Plots Of Land Btw Atan - Coker Rd. / Plots Of Land Available For Sale @ Dakwa, Via Madalla Junction, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
A Plot of 552sqm at Wukara Avaition, FCDA Resettlement Allocation District in Abuja for urgent sale.
Sales to be handled by a law firm in Abuja, transfer of ownership guaranteed.
For inspection and price inquiry whatsapp 08024403817.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by MANGAM(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wukara close to the Airforce Base? Pls confirm and the sizes and prices of the plots
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by trexicant01: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
How much is it going for?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2015
MANGAM:
Wukara close to the Airforce Base? Pls confirm and the sizes and prices of the plots
Yes Wukara close to Airforce Base, size is 552sqm.
Price: 2.5m only
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2015
trexicant01:
How much is it going for?
2.5m only
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Keep the calls coming
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Keep the calls coming
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Only two plots left oooo
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Still selling
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Going
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Happy New Week
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2015
SA
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by oseri(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2015
The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

We negotiated and reached an agreement of 730k, papers and driving it down to portharcourt inclusive.
I have never met the said chuck234 before but based on trust i transfered 630k to him to have the car delivered to ph and balance payment after inspection.
The said chucks only identified three minor faults with the vehicle which are:
1. low engine oil
2. low coolant
3. damaged engine sand protector

Prior to cash transfer, chucks promised to fix these three items prior to delivery.
After a week chucks claimed he is sick and can only send whatsapp message but can't receive a call...... It sounded weird to me. I had to pressured him to give the car to the driver, his own appointed driver to bring the car to PH.
It took the dirver another three days before the said driver(name with-held) told me he's bringing the car to PH. At about 3hrs, the said driver told me the ATF was leaking and that he has to park to fix it. He sent me pictures of where they are fixing the car......
To cut the long story short, the driver was never on the road. he was never bringing the car. He lied to make excuss to siphon money from me. I told the driver to call chucks to sort it out but he said chucks can talk because he is sick. I never realised it was a tactics to take the remaining 100k from me prior to delivery. The said driver began to complain that the car has the following problem
1. hard starting
2. both front window glass not working
3. Air cotrol module and MAF sensor not working(so he called it)

At this juncture, it downed on me that my cash is stuck. Chucks fone is off(saying the said chucks is at the point of death..). But i need my car. I had to release money to have the car fixed. I ended up spending 66k.
The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

1. Power steering pump bad
2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed
3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
4. The moon roof control work erratically
5. gearbox shifting very badly
6. rear axle vibrating. i'm suspecting bushings
7. no horn
8. driver airbag already deployed. replaced with a caton airbag case
9. diver's door interior handle broken. put in place with a super glue
10. the entire shocks bad

the list is endless.

As soon as the driver delievered the car, chucks came alive. A sent whatsapp messages to comfirm the delivery. i told all the problems the car has which he denied. I told him to refund my money which he refused. I later told him to give me 50k to assist me in the repair which refused as well.
I have no choice than to live with my loss but more importantly to inform the house of the new method of scammers

This is a lesson for all
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2015
oseri:
The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

We negotiated and reached an agreement of 730k, papers and driving it down to portharcourt inclusive.
I have never met the said chuck234 before but based on trust i transfered 630k to him to have the car delivered to ph and balance payment after inspection.
1. low engine oil
2. low coolant

Prior to cash transfer, chucks promised to fix these three items prior to delivery.
After a week chucks claimed he is sick and can only send whatsapp message but can't receive a call...... It sounded weird to me. I had to pressured him to give the car to the driver, his own appointed driver to bring the car to PH.
It took the dirver another three days before the said driver(name with-held) told me he's bringing the car to PH. At about 3hrs, the said driver told me the ATF was leaking and that he has to park to fix it. He sent me pictures of where they are fixing the car......
To cut the long story short, the driver was never on the road. he was never bringing the car. He lied to make excuss to siphon money from me. I told the driver to call chucks to sort it out but he said chucks can talk because he is sick. I never realised it was a tactics to take the remaining 100k from me prior to delivery. The said driver began to complain that the car has the following problem
1. hard starting

At this juncture, it downed on me that my cash is stuck. Chucks fone is off(saying the said chucks is at the point of death..). But i need my car. I had to release money to have the car fixed. I ended up spending 66k.
The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed
3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
7. no horn

the list is endless.

As soon as the driver delievered the car, chucks came alive. A sent whatsapp messages to comfirm the delivery. i told all the problems the car has which he denied. I told him to refund my money which he refused. I later told him to give me 50k to assist me in the repair which refused as well.
I have no choice than to live with my loss but more importantly to inform the house of the new method of scammers

This is a lesson for all
And you think land like cars runs on tires?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Trypa(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=oseri post=38685658]The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

1. low engine oil
2. low coolant

1. hard starting

7. no horn

the list is endless.

Plz stop what u r doing it's no longer been fair destroying someone's reputation
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by uboma(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
chucky234:
A Plot of 552sqm at Wukara Avaition, FCDA Resettlement Allocation District in Abuja for urgent sale.
Sales to be handled by a law firm in Abuja, transfer of ownership guaranteed.
For inspection and price inquiry whatsapp 08024403817.

Click the link found on my signature to know about Chucky234 before doing any business with him.

He is not as clean and honest as he claims to be.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by uboma(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
@ Trypa, as a good wife, sister or friend to chucky234 (whatever your relationship to him is), have you advised Chucky234 to make amends with the NL member he defrauded?

Chucky234 no longer has a reputation. He was warned that a thread exposing his shady deals will be opened but he called it a bluff and dared the man he defrauded to go ahead.

As fellow NL members, we see ourselves as one family. Earlier we tried to reason with the thief called chucky234 to make amends with the man he defrauded but his arrogance and rude behaviour got the better of him. And we can't just sit down and allow one of our own get defrauded and nothing is done.

That's why we are sounding the warning everywhere (facebook will be the next place to visit). Till chucky234 mellows down, refunds in full the money to the man he defrauded and also apologize to us (for calling us low-lifers), we will not stop exposing his shady deals.

So till then, please stop blaming any of us for doing this.

@ ifyalways, abeg come add your comments here.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Trypa(f): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
uboma:
@ Trypa, as a good wife, sister or friend to chucky234 (whatever your relationship to him is), have you advised Chucky234 to make amends with the NL member he defrauded?

Chucky234 no longer has a reputation. He was warned that a thread exposing his shady deals will be opened but he called it a bluff and dared the man he defrauded to go ahead.

As fellow NL members, we see ourselves as one family. Earlier we tried to reason with the thief called chucky234 to make amends with the man he defrauded but his arrogance and rude behaviour got the better of him. And we can't just sit down and allow one of our own get defrauded and nothing is done.

That's why we are sounding the warning everywhere (facebook will be the next place to visit). Till chucky234 mellows down, refunds in full the money to the man he defrauded and also apologize to us (for calling us low-lifers), we will not stop exposing his shady deals.

So till then, please stop blaming any of us for doing this.

Am not his wife either am I his friend I don't know him never had anything to do with him so watch ur mouth bro I only said the way the guy was going about it was not really right so verify b4 u condemn n plz don't mention mi again

(1) (Reply)

Island And Mainland Properties For Lease/sale / Poultry & Fish Farm On 3 Acres @ Oreta Ikorodu For Sale / Buy Plots Of Land In An Estate With C Of O In Kuje, Abuja For 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.