Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening (8852 Views)

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by goodguy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2006
ATTENTION 2006/2007 UME CANDIDATES

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2006/2007 INTERACTIVE SESSION EARLIER SCHEDULED TO HOLD ON TUESDAY, 9TH JANUARY, 2007 HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO TUESDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2007. THIS IS AS A RESULT OF THE PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON!
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2007
Can anybody be of help? I was not shortlisted and my weighted score 61.9 the school said that i should look for change of course form. This is how i want you to help me, will the school addmitt me after purchasing of this change of course? Or is it still possible for my course to still pick me at the end of the day. Do you know anybody that can be of help?
Please send your reply to aayomipe4real@yahoo.co.uk or call 08038546695.
Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2007
Can anybody be of help? I was not shortlisted and my weighted score 61.9 the school said that i should look for change of course form. This is how i want you to help me, will the school addmitt me after purchasing of this change of course? Or is it still possible for my course to still pick me at the end of the day. Do you know anybody that can be of help?
Please send your reply to aayomipe4real@yahoo.co.uk or call 08038546695.
Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by omobolaluv(f): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
Loading , , Please wait!
Monday, January 08, 2007 05:38:55 AM

Welcome guest!

Verification Admissions

Check Status Check Status Clearance Clearance

Verification and Interactive Session For 2006/2007 Academic Session

ATTENTION 2006/2007 UME CANDIDATES
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2006/2007 INTERACTIVE SESSION EARLIER SCHEDULED TO HOLD ON TUESDAY, 9TH JANUARY, 2007 HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO TUESDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2007. THIS IS AS A RESULT OF THE PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

Following the submission and processing of documents for screening by candidates who made the University of Ibadan their 1st and 2nd Choice in the 2006 UME, successful candidates are requested to present themselves for verification and interactive session at the University of Ibadan.

Candidates should report formally dressed, at the Lecture Theatre of their respective Faculties, for the exercise at 8.00 a.m. prompt with the following:

(a) Print Out Letter of Invitation from the portal
(b) Original and photocopies of JAMB Notification of Result
(c) Original and photocopies of WAEC/NECO SSCE Certificates
(d) Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn declaration of age
(e) Two (2) recent passport size photographs showing frontal face view (size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm)

Candidates Should note that Online Statement of O/L and JAMB results are not acceptable for this exercise

Please, note that the date of the verification/Interactive session will not be extended. Therefore, a candidate who fails to show up at the stipulated time and date is deemed to have forfeited his/her chances of being considered for admission.

Candidates who submitted documents for the Screening Exercise and have not been short-listed for the Interactive Session will be given another opportunity for consideration by processing a Change of Course into courses where vacancies may exist at a later date.
This category of candidates are advised to visit constantly/regularly the University of Ibadan Website (http:/www.ui.edu.ng/admission) for further details.

Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Any candidate who submits documents that are not genuine will automatically be disqualified and handed over to the police.

Resumption date for the 2006/2007 Academic session is September 2007.

We thank all those candidates who have shown interest in the University of Ibadan.

To Check the Status of your admission Click Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign In

Sign In Username
Password

Helpdesk

For Applications Support Please Contact:
Helpdesk#: 234-1-2714449
or
email: support@socketworksglobal.com

©2006 University of Ibadan Terms of Use | Privacy guest Socketworks
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2007
Hello Omobolaluv can you help me out please
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by BenWood(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2007
i'm also lost somewhere with my weighted score of 57.4 i was also not invited for the interactive session, do anyone know the weighted score cutoff for physiotherapy? and moreso, what kind of courses will be vacant for one to purshase a change of course form that will enable me to cross to my dream course in 200 level?

i need ur helps and information. if there's anyone that was invited for the interactive session to study MBBS, PT, PHARM., any clinical sciences and know the cutoff they used in inviting should please let me know through my mail wooden_ben@yahoo.com or my line 08029186005.

please be your brother's keeper.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by goodguy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2007
I 'heard' the cut-off for MBBS is 70. But then, I know someone that scored 71.2 and still wasn't shortlisted for the Interactive session. I think what the school needs is "Settlement". If you're keen on getting into that school, then you need to buy your way in. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by omobolaluv(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2007
Wala wa o, you can imagine, i bought access code since 27th Dec 2006, i cant still check me status, i have spend 5 thousand plus now due to calling them malllimg also, they cant still get what the problem is with my code, all they told me is wait we are working on it since them, if i know i would have get another instend of all this money i have spent, please pray for me so that they can help me with my code o see you at ui on tuesday good luck all
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by goodguy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2007
Have you gone to the school? Maybe when you show up in person, they'll take you seriously. They probably get hundreds of complaints everyday, that yours may be inconsequential to them.

I wish you the best anyway. Good luck!
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by goodguy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2007
Today's the Interactive session. I believe it has ended already. So guys that went for the interview,

* How was it?

* What and what did you do there?

* What sort of Interactive session was it?

* What kind of questions did they ask you?

Let's discuss, folks!
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2007
Is the change of course form out now?
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by omobolaluv(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2007
universityof ibadan yawa, they dont know what to do at all,i got 261inmy ume, i have two B, two C5 and one last creditinmy O'levelyet i was notshortlist, they are doing nonsense
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2007
Please look for change of course form, in my own case it was my o/L result that earn me my score and i am still looking unto Jesus for my admmission, had 209 in JAMB but six dinstintions in O/L and that earn me 61.9 and I am thinking of changing to philosophy,theatre art,guidiance and counselling,linguistic or arcaeology. I don't know the one I should go for yet. Someone said philosophy is stressful over there, I am confuse for now. Please I need advise
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2007
@jossy am also having the same problems i wanted economicss but had 62.9. but the change of course form is out and mathematics is available i think i'll go for french instead or if economics education is available then i'll take
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by goodguy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2007
JOSSYTEM,

Which department do you belong to? Science, commercial, art?? This one that you're considering a mixture of science and art courses, I wonder o! cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2007
i have a question i went to http://www.ui.mycportal.com/cportal/web and when i tried to login i was told that Invalid PIN or PIN has been used are we supposed to buy another access code to do the change of course form or what? can someone plz tell me the way out thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2007
@ adewaleafolabi did you do french in jamb? cos that is one of their requirement for you to study french.
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2007
no i didn't how do i go about changing my course plz help me
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by lado9(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2007
PLs HELP. does anyone know how 2 fill in d change of course form online i.e wot site r we suppose 2 go 2
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2007
@ adewaleafolabi I think you have to read the requirement from the brochure before you can change.
And @lado_9 have you been to the school?
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by goodguy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2007
I heard the change of course form will be available for download as from tomorrow afternoon.
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2007
thanks i guess my only option would be history since i did gov't in jamb and had history in o levels
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2007
@ adewaleafolabi were you able to fill the form know?
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2007
i haven't have u ? i also learnt that madonna university admission is still open they would resume by march and it costs like 120k per year
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2007
I haven't too. Maybe you should go to your department and beg for help about your admission cos it seems that will work for me.
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by goodguy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2007
The Change of Course form is already out. You guys can fill it here: http://www.ui.mycportal.com
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by JOSSYTEM(f): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2007
i have been trying since but the site is not coming up
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by walecs: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2007
paddy me i don change the course no lele cool cool cool cool
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by file(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2007
hey guys have u gotten your change of course form?if yes na good luck be dat. B'cos Hve been tryin to get it
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by ralphlord: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2007
hey guys, have been trying 2 change ma course, but d site is not coming up since 3 days ago. pls can some1 tell me if dats how it has been doing since, or there are particular times when it do come up, pls am fed up, am also afraid.
Re: University Of Ibadan Special Announcement For Screening by chistiana(f): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2007
that school is highly populated, let me compare it to LASu, cause i heard there would not be admission for the 2007 session.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions & Answers 2000 - 2021 PDF Updated / Students No Longer Believe They Can Pass Without Cheating – Dr Charles Umeh / List And Addresses Of Private University And Polytechnic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.