Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Saraki May Escape This One ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki May Escape This One ! (2387 Views)

Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / Saraki May Be Going Through Corruption Trial, But We Stand By Him - Abdullahi / EXPOSED: Why Saraki Must Be Jailed - Buhari Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by kingdompropty: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am sure APC as a party is not daft, while Saraki as a politician will not be in short supply of tricks in his bag.

One thing the APC must watch is banana peels on the way because as much as you must fight, you must avoid an over kill.

In a chamber of 60-40% membership they must realize that things can quickly spin out of control, as Saraki even among APC se ator have his loyalists, while the legal battle is on in the law courts another battle front is opened in the upper chamber, so the APC should not begin to celebrate a win just yet.

The New PDP that Saraki belongs to will not go down without a fight, as the only office they seem to occupy Senate Presidency is under attack, and they will fight that am sure and fight dirty.

Ekweremadu factor.

If APC is doesn't do their home work well they may likely loose altogether the Senate Presidency to PDP in the person of Ike Ekweremadu and we will effectively have a divided legislature.

Ike Ekweremadu has enjoyed a robust legislative experience for about 3 Senate and such an achievement is not mean.

Therefore while Mr. Buhari and his goons enjoy their macabre dance, they must realize beats changes soon.

3 Likes

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by Ola17: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Let him try.

We should stop looking at this matter through the jaundiced prism of partisan politics. It is a win for the citizens and good for our budding democracy if Saraki is successfully tried and convicted. Though the timing makes it look like a witch hunt(who cares), emotions shouldn't blind our better sense of judgment. All the accursed thieving fingers dipped into our common wealth must face the law.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by yanabasee(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
APC is a very young party and still have much to learn from PDP... Saraki is very smart and very diligent to his political ambitions... APC will in no time let go of Saraki... #worths.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by jazinogold(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
sarakiology 215 --- history of saraki
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by Daliano(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dont have anything meaningful to contribute,so i will just read comments.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by bettercreature(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
APC is a very young party and still have much to learn from PDP... Saraki is very smart and very diligent to his political ambitions... APC will in no time let go of Saraki... #worths.
APC are more intelligent than PDP and that is the reason PDP lost power in a shamefull manner
The greatest chess players,OBJ and co have left PDP only people who are after fast cash are there
APC are doom if they loose this battle but PMB really want to get rid of saraki before sending Ministers name to the senate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by yanabasee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
APC are more intelligent than PDP and that is the reason PDP lost power in a shamefull manner
The greatest chess players,OBJ and co have left PDP only people who are after fast cash are there
APC are doom if they loose this battle but PMB really want to get rid of saraki before sending Ministers name to the senate

Look, PDP never would've given up the presidential sit just like dat...if not for GEJ... The likes of OBJ, Ameachi and other APC cohorts are not of reasonable standard to vote down PDP...

People left under PDP aren't after cash... The party was the ruling party... And a lot of PDP members are rich and most of them sponsors the party's activities. And most of them seeks the party supports.

Understand that anybody who doesn't live u when u're down is a true friend... Many who left PDP wasn't becoz d party was corrupt but becoz they're not fervid to the party..

The same way they left PDP "MIGHT" also be the same way they'll also liv APC, if the party refuses to handle their selfish requests.

PDP isn't corrupt, it's the poeple that are corrupt..and those that left to APC are equally corrupt, reasons Ameachi refuses to appear befor the tribunal set for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by sammyj: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wailers will always come up with excuse for their bunch of fellow swines. The OP should be a mere learner!!!
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by bigass(f): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why do you want him to escape? do you benefit from his loot?
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by Lanretoye(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
He is dealing with political veterans,OBJ,PMB,BAT are not his mate... i dont think PMB has spoken with him since he became senate president,that enough to show disapproval. he just cant get away.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by yanabasee(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lanretoye:

He is dealing with political veterans,OBJ,PMB,BAT are not his mate... i dont think PMB has spoken with him since he became senate president,that enough to show disapproval. he just cant get away.

Becoz PMB hasn't seen him since took in as the senate president doesn't mean... A disapproval in PMB's side. Buhari had promised Nigerians to work with any elected Senate president and speaker of house of reps...

Again, This is a war set by Tinubu and not OBJ and PMB. Also know that... The Veterans that u've listed are SW and Saraki's a significant of the kwara state amongst the few deposited hausa minorities. And which we know that Buhari is very comfortable working with his fellow northerners.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by HzRF(m): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
And Saraki belongs to where npdp what of obj

Expect obj and Saraki don separate na lie

Even Buhari upon hw he's been painted
He still call obj to draw list of minister for him

Tinubu will craw where obj ride on horse in terms of political annihilation
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by HzRF(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2015
Lanretoye:

U mean obj is fighting Saraki

Well This is football anything can happen

After obj, pmb, bat clear Saraki
Who will decide who will bag d Senate President

Obj?
Pmb?
Bat ?
Who
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by Lanretoye(m): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:

Becoz PMB hasn't seen him since took in as the senate president doesn't mean... A disapproval in PMB's side. Buhari had promised Nigerians to work with any elected Senate president and speaker of house of reps...

Again, This is a war set by Tinubu and not OBJ and PMB. Also know that... The Veterans that u've listed are SW and Saraki's a significant of the kwara state amongst the few deposited hausa minorities. And which we know that Buhari is very comfortable working with his fellow northerners.
he promised to work with a democratically elected senate president and not the one who was elected as a result of forged senate rules.
are you not aware that PMB has intentionally declined meeting with him?,the fact remains that he became the SP through the back door and baba will never work with him.
That man (saraki) is already a gonner.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by Ola17: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:

Look, PDP never would've given up the presidential sit just like dat...if not for GEJ... The likes of OBJ, Ameachi and other APC cohorts are not of reasonable standard to vote down PDP...

People left under PDP aren't after cash... The party was the ruling party... And a lot of PDP members are rich and most of them sponsors the party's activities. And most of them seeks the party supports.

Understand that anybody who doesn't live u when u're down is a true friend... Many who left PDP wasn't becoz d party was corrupt but becoz they're not fervid to the party..

The same way they left PDP "MIGHT" also be the same way they'll also liv APC, if the party refuses to handle their selfish requests.

PDP isn't corrupt, it's the poeple that are corrupt..and those that left to APC are equally corrupt , reasons Ameachi refuses to appear befor the tribunal set for him.
Intelligent submission.

At the bolded part of your post. It is a shame that my fellow APC guys that were rejoicing when Saraki defected to our party are the same people now screaming 'Saraki is corrupt. So all of a sudden he's corrupt? Because he fell out with BAT? Hypocrisy disgusts me! Almost all the people that gave PDP bad name are now dining with APC. How can we keep saying the PDP and it's members are corrupt when OBJ who spent 8 years as a president and member of PDP is our party's 'navigator'(whatever that means).

I don tire wallahi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by KanwuliaJara: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2015
TINUBU, THE DRUG-ADDICT/PUSSSSSSSJA nor escape? shocked
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2015
[s]
kingdompropty:
I am sure APC as a party is not daft, while Saraki as a politician will not be in short supply of tricks in his bag.

One thing the APC must watch is banana peels on the way because as much as you must fight, you must avoid an over kill.

In a chamber of 60-40% membership they must realize that things can quickly spin out of control, as Saraki even among APC se ator have his loyalists, while the legal battle is on in the law courts another battle front is opened in the upper chamber, so the APC should not begin to celebrate a win just yet.

The New PDP that Saraki belongs to will not go down without a fight, as the only office they seem to occupy Senate Presidency is under attack, and they will fight that am sure and fight dirty.

Ekweremadu factor.

If APC is doesn't do their home work well they may likely loose altogether the Senate Presidency to PDP in the person of Ike Ekweremadu and we will effectively have a divided legislature.

Ike Ekweremadu has enjoyed a robust legislative experience for about 3 Senate and such an achievement is not mean.

Therefore while Mr. Buhari and his goons enjoy their macabre dance, they must realize beats changes soon.
[/s] You just vomited utter rubbish. First the constitution has absolutely made it clear that in the absence of an attorney general, the most senior head in the CCB can act as a acting AG of the federation. Dont forget, the CCB has been given the absolute power by the constitution to remove any elected political office holder that is found wanting. What am trying to say here is, people should stop giving meaningless interpretation to this saraki/ccb debacle by forcefully bringing APC/Buhari into the whole dramatic brouhaha.

If buhari wants to deal with saraki in his own way, believe me he won't involve the CCB, rather he will use his attorney general, EFCC and a court of competent jurisdiction on him, and b4 you know it, saraki will be a goner.

And the part you mentioned the deputy senate president, well I don't think the DSP will automatically become the senate President if saraki is impeached, rather the DSP will be the acting SP until a fresh senate leadership election is conducted.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by kingdompropty: 5:05am On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=38153783][s][/s] You just vomited utter rubbish. First the constitution has absolutely made it clear that in the absence of an attorney general, the most senior head in the CCB can act as a acting AG of the federation. Dont forget, the CCB has been given the absolute power by the constitution to remove any elected political office holder that is found wanting. What am trying to say here is, people should stop giving meaningless interpretation to this saraki/ccb debacle by forcefully bringing APC/Buhari into the whole dramatic brouhaha.

If buhari wants to deal with saraki in his own way, believe me he won't involve the CCB, rather he will use his attorney general, EFCC and a court of competent jurisdiction on him, and b4 you know it, saraki will be a goner.

And the part you mentioned the deputy senate president, well I don't think the DSP will automatically become the senate President if saraki is impeached, rather the DSP will be the acting SP until a fresh senate leadership election is conducted.

The question is why is Mr. President hounding only perceived enemies? As much as with all my heart I will want him to jail all these crooks, the fact remains that Amaechi, Fashola etc must also be directed to face tribunal,especially Amaechi. Then we can say the war have began.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by timilehing(m): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Witch haunting or whatever, let some people be charged prosecuted on corruption. If Saraki is properly dealt with, the next Senate better be holier than St. Louis or that Volks Wagen he bought illegally in 1991 will send him to jail too
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by driand(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2015
Daliano:
Dont have anything meaningful to contribute,so i will just read comments.
you never really had anything to say, enjoy your stay. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by aresa: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:

The young APC party defeated the experienced PDP party across the board so exactly where was the experienced PDP party?

There is nothing smart and vigilant about a crook and common public servant stashing so much money and houses all over the world with little or no other source of income while in office.

You villagers reason like 2 year old babies..

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by modath(f): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2015
aresa:

The young APC party defeated the experienced PDP party across the board so exactly where was the experienced PDP party?

There is nothing smart and vigilant about a crook and common public servant stashing so much money and houses all over the world with little or no other source of income while in office.

#word ..... served just like i like it... Bravo!
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by alakara(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Like saraki like Buhari Asset declaration palaver. Pls don't quote me. Thanks
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by ebamma(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Though am not a fan of the Apc,

But truth be told, If the choose to take out Saraki, I don't see anything holding them back,

The people Saraki will go to , to support him like Godswill Akpabio, Rabiu Kwankwaso, etc, all have corruption cases hanging over their heads,

The won't risk getting into the spotlight of the Efcc now,

Even Dino Melaye, his main man, will be watching things from the sidelines , this time around.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by yanabasee(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2015
aresa:

You're a fool for thinking that APC won PDP at ease... You really think (with ur decaded brain) APC won the election becox they were smart enough to do so... And you really think your votes made a difference.

GEJ allowed Jega as an Inec chairman, knowing fully well that Jega will manipulate the election to favour Buhari. GEJ had promised to let the election to be fair. But Buhari who promised the same, connived with Jega to send much voter's card to the north where many underage citizens where given cards to vote...

Look, No sitting president has ever given up before and GEJ broke that record. So one little sense should have been welcomed inside ur brain if at all u're really dat sensible. But quite unfortunate... You've got no sense in you. You're so stupid and so out of reasoning...

I posted my comment and u quoted me and insulted me.... Hope the moderators are seeing this...
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by yanabasee(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Ola17:

Intelligent submission.

At the bolded part of your post. It is a shame that my fellow APC guys that were rejoicing when Saraki defected to our party are the same people now screaming 'Saraki is corrupt. So all of a sudden he's corrupt? Because he fell out with BAT? Hypocrisy disgusts me! Almost all the people that gave PDP bad name are now dining with APC. How can we keep saying the PDP and it's members are corrupt when OBJ who spent 8 years as a president and member of PDP is our party's 'navigator'(whatever that means).

I don tire wallahi.

Well said.... I wish other APC e-warriors will meet up with this reasoning... Why would they be shielding OBJ and Atiku whom we've heard of their financial figures and yet claim incorruptible!

This foolish Aresa of a goat...wouldn't be sensible enough as most APC supporters are.. Aresa u're a goat!
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by yanabasee(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Lanretoye:

he promised to work with a democratically elected senate president and not the one who was elected as a result of forged senate rules.
are you not aware that PMB has intentionally declined meeting with him?,the fact remains that he became the SP through the back door and baba will never work with him.
That man (saraki) is already a gonner.

Your opinion counts.... But let's wait and see the outcome.... I wouldn't beat my heart over anything... Sooner or later... The forged documents will be discussed and the court will sit over the issue soon when buhari appoint his AGF.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by kingdompropty: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2015
This is a litmus test for Mr. Buhari. If he must succeed in his anti corruption crusader and neutrality, in days we shall know.
Re: Why Saraki May Escape This One ! by Moukafoam(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

Ekweremadu factor.

Blinded by emotions grin

(1) (Reply)

Niger Deltans, Concerned Nigerians, Read This! / Who Did It Better:governor Fayose Or President Obama???(photos) / First Headline Is From Today, Second Headline Is From 1984. Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.