Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) (4925 Views)

Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" / Our Future Rappers (photos) / Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yeah, am back after a day holiday by antispam... grin
This time around i am with a question which have been running through my mind, since the introduction of this two Warri Born Rappers Erigga and Young6ix
They are both dhope with their flows, with many hits and also associated with some stars.
They both acclaim theirself KING OF THE SOUTH (K.O.S)
As a matter of fact, anyone of each them deserve the title, but it can't be credited to both of them.
[b] So my fellow Music Lover and fans of Dhope Punchlines and Flows, who do you think is best between them?
Erigga - Known from birth as Erhiga Agariubie, was a recognised as music act in nigeria music industry at the year 2012.
Since then, he have been thrilling his listners with dhope street flows.
This dude can give you a bleeding nose with his street dhope punchlines. Some of his hit singles which always thrill anyone who get to hear them are as follows :
Paperboi
Road To Enigma
Real Matters
Death Bed... To mention more...

Erigga also known as Paper boy is currently under Heavy Weight Emergence Record Label Owned by SNOW MAN.
Young6ix - Known by real name Onome Onokohwomo is a Delta (Warri) born rapper.
Born on the early 1989(about 26 years now)
This hansome man was recognised into the face of Nigeria Music Entertainment at the year 2009.
His great command of lyrics is superb, this attracted him call-up to some awards and to feature in some hit songs by star artists.
The rap killer is presently into Kash Kamp/Trick Billionaires Musiq (K.K.T.B.M) Entertainment Record Label.
Some of his hit songs which can thrill you are as follows :
Oh My Gosh!.
First Class.
Before I Go Broke.
Doinz.
Kings. E.t.c.
Who Do you think worths the honour of being (K.O.S)?
The pictures are as below Respectively[/b]
am awaiting your feedbacks... Have a nice night hours.
Lalasticlala , Ijebabe ; Fynestboi , Ishilove , you people need to see this, God bless y'll

Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
OMG, I made first to comment grin Dimple kid, its u again! grin BTW who banned u and why? me too i was banned, ohhh farano, i'll deal with her.
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
member of NASB weldone ooo... grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Rounakid:
member of NASB weldone ooo... grin
Guy u fast ohh, u be flash? grin na da latest way to get FTC Before INTROVERT chance me grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by jamalchance(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
probably yung6ix cos he has some major hit in his corner but erigga is still an underground sensation in a way
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
Guy u fast ohh, u be flash? grin na da latest way to get FTC Before INTROVERT chance me grin
grin introvert stll dey alive? I no dey hear frm her/him lately...??
As for ladyf she have finally get married to a palmwine tapper in our village grin
the hubby no dey allow am struggle for f.t.c. As she was always busy selling her hubby's product in our villa market square... grin
xo we ave' get rid off her... Remainin dat robot Introvert grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
jamalchance:
probably yung6ix cos he has some major hit in his corner but erigga is still an underground sensation in a way
tnx for ur contribution tho...
But i prefer Paperboi to him... The guy na jux the stree...
*in his voice* "ask my cousin Rukky, na me be d street."
"No be lie, look i even get the blueprint"
grin grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by donholy28(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Its yung 6ix
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yungsix is good and more expose, Bt to me Erriga Newmoney money is better. The guy's lyrics is raw and dope
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Durent:
OMG, I made first to comment grin Dimple kid, its u again! grin BTW who banned u and why? me too i was banned, ohhh farano, i'll deal with her.
*draw him closer & whispers* don't let them hear u ooo... Dem go jux kukuma dash u anoda holidays... Maybe 2 months this time around... grin grin
#fearNlMods grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
donholy28:
Its yung 6ix
why do u think so?
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
5starmilitant:
Yungsix is good and more expose, Bt to me Erriga Newmoney money is better. The guy's lyrics is raw and dope
i agree with u, the former is more exposed than the later...
But i jux love the later more, his lines always give me great joy... grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by donholy28(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Rounakid:
why do u think so?
Even Mr.Incredible named him king of da south
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Truth24(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Crack rappers
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2015
donholy28:
Even Mr.Incredible named him king of da south
hmmmmm... When? How? Where?
I neverh heard dat one... D dude acclaim himself king of south. sad
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Truth24:
Crack rappers
sir... What do u mean actually?
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Kingblingz(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Yung6ix.....
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by KingTom(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2015
She say I don high, she dey see things pay that runs girl guy you too like free things. See I'm just a young boy into big things some say I be werey I be werey with big dreams! Yeba!! All about my paper this is no joke, pray to God that I die before I grow broke, all about my paper werey this is no joke, pray to Oluwa make I die before I go broke.
cool cool cool

Yung6ix.
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by PoosPoos: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
For pidgin,na Erigga but real english,na yung6ix.
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:
She say I don high, she dey see things pay that runs girl guy you too like free things. See I'm just a young boy into big things some say I be werey I be werey with big dreams! Yeba!! All about my paper this is no joke, pray to God that I die before I grow broke, all about my paper werey this is no joke, pray to Oluwa make I die before I go broke.
cool cool cool

Yung6ix.
lol... U don dey follow am dey take oath now... grin
Dey watch ur mouth ooo... Naija artist can put ppl in trouble with some of their wierd lines... grin
anyway, #teamerigga.
The only thing dey get pass me na Air Play.
Go ur street see the way my fans Plenty(plentae).
No be jazz, no be Luck.
Commot here, na work.
So hol ur gal cos if she follow me commot here na F*ck.
Credits... "Paperboi... Freestyle"
Death dey call me, i put my phone on Silent.
Cos iffa i try pick am, d next thing u go hear na ambulance Sirens.
Credits - "Death Bed"
This are some of his minor flows... Jux to mention less.
6ix dey try wella, but i jux love Paperboi... Pass grin...
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
PoosPoos:
For pidgin,na Erigga but real english,na yung6ix.
so who do u hand the honor to?
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by KingTom(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2015
Rounakid:
lol... U don dey follow am dey take oath now... grin
Dey watch ur mouth ooo... Naija artist can put ppl in trouble with some of their wierd lines... grin
anyway, #teamerigga.
The only thing dey get pass me na Air Play.
Go ur street see the way my fans Plenty(plentae).
No be jazz, no be Luck.
Commot here, na work.
So hol ur gal cos if she follow me commot here na F*ck.
Credits... "Paperboi... Freestyle"
Death dey call me, i put my phone on Silent.
Cos iffa i try pick am, d next thing u go hear na ambulance Sirens.
Credits - "Death Bed"
This are some of his minor flows... Jux to mention less.
6ix dey try wella, but i jux love Paperboi... Pass grin...
Wether I be God sent abi devil perfume sef I no know.

Erriga Na fooool!!! grin grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2015
not a fan of any embarassed

Talk about Olamide, Phyno or Falz tongue

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2015
KingTom:
Wether I be God sent abi devil perfume sef I no know.
Erriga Na fooool!!! grin grin
u gat it wrong, this is what he said. **** i don't know wether i be God "scent" . Or devil perfume, i will knw it on my "death bed". Hope u gat it now? grin the guy z jux genius.
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2015
ellahzy:

bae... We talkin rappers here u talkin nonsense! grin grin
By d way, who de h*ll is Falz? Is he an nollywood actor or an NFP footballer? Jux askin tho... Cos d name is unfarmiliar...
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by KingTom(m): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Rounakid:

u gat it wrong, this is what he said.
i don't know wether i be God "scent" .
Or devil perfume, i will knw it on my "death bed".
Hope u gat it now? grin the guy z jux genius.
The problem here is that a lot of people don't understand my brand grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Rounakid:
bae... We talkin rappers here u talkin nonsense! grin grin
By d way, who de h*ll is Falz? Is he an nollywood actor or an NFP footballer? Jux askin tho... Cos d name is unfarmiliar...

Google nd search u'll find himtongue...**in Dbanj's voice**
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2015
ellahzy:

Google nd search u'll find himtongue...**in Dbanj's voice**
Truely i wud av' love to, but my device does'nt support google scripts... grin
Would you help me with the research and feed me back with the report? sad
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2015
KingTom:

The problem here is that a lot of people don't understand my brand grin
hmmm... What brand are u kinda talkin of sir? grin
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2015
ellahzy:

Ur head dey dere

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by KingTom(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Rounakid:
hmmm... What brand are u kinda talkin of sir? grin
They expect me to do the jay z lil Wayne shitt, grin erriga's words.
Re: Opinion : Who Is The King Of The South Among This Two Dhope Rappers? (photos) by hensben(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2015
Rounakid:

u gat it wrong, this is what he said.
i don't know wether i be God "scent" .
Or devil perfume, i will knw it on my "death bed".
Hope u gat it now? grin the guy z jux genius.
Kingtom is right he meant 'God sent' literally not 'scent'. That punch line from erriga too deep. grin

I like the both of them equally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkhalifa Beaten Black And Blue For Messing With Rick Ross's Fiance. See Pics H / It Was So Terrible – Lady Raises Alarm After Bumping Into Bobrisky In Ikeja / When Rich Families Cause Pain To Mothers - The Belgore Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.