|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,799,727 members, 6,691,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 10:08 AM
|Easily Way To Root Innjoo Halo Without A Computer by jeff500: 5:11am On Sep 19, 2015|
most MTK Android phones, rooting Innjoo Halo needs no special skills and you can easily root it using the popular one-click root app called Kingroot.
If you new just getting started with rooting, please read this article to understand why people do it.
Also, you should know that after rooting your phone, it’s advisable to unroot before performing an OTA update or restoring factoring settings. We have a comprehensive guide on that here.
1. Download KingRoot-18.104.22.168.zip http://cdn2.geek.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/KingRoot-22.214.171.124.zip
2. Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources.
2. Install the APK file and start the installed Kingroot app. It should first try to verify if the the device’s root status.
root innjoo halo
3. You need a working Internet connection on your phone to make this work. Click on Try to root.
root innjoo halo 2
4. You should see the progress but you may have to wait for some minutes.
root innjoo halo 3
5. In a short while, the process should complete and you should see this:
You can now close Kingroot. Going back to the app should tell you your device is rooted.
Rebooting your phone is a good idea. Rooting Innjoo Halo is as easy as that.
click here to see the screen shot guide line http://ogudos..com.ng/2015/09/easily-way-to-root-innjoo-halo-without.html
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40