Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. (742 Views)

So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( / So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( / Lizzy Oke, Blogger In Wheelchair Is Pregnant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by chenor(f): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Yeeeyy, it's her birthday. Yes it's Linda Ikeji's birthday she is pretty, smart and she is now 35 years old
She shared this on her blog:
!
I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel. I am so grateful! I'm 35 years old today and I have so far been able to do a lot of the things I wanted to do with my life...I've made most of dreams come true. One of the dreams I haven't accomplished yet is being a mum...and a wife of course...lol. Hopefully, that will happen for me soon.
Thanks to my family, friends and all LIB readers for being there for me all these
years. Also, happy birthday to every one else born today September 19th. May God continue to keep, guide and protect us. And thank you so so much
Happy birthday Linda Ikeji

Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by powerfulsettingz: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2015
Am only concerned abt those shoes
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2015
I really have a great deal of respect and love for this lady. Infact she's my crush anyday anytime.
Her level of simplicity, hardwork, influence, self-control and scandal-free life is minds-blowing

Before u hate her, make sure u have accomplished better dan her in all ramifications. Some say she gossips alot and pokes into pples lives. Of course dats how she makes a living and commands followership. If u don't bring ur life to public sphere, she wouldn't make it news.

Linda is a success and I join all her well-meaning fans to celebrate her as she marks 35.
HAPPY BDAY LiNdO!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by Cpumping(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2015
im sure she is bothered,

menopause is coming o. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by eleko1: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2015
She'll not fall/fail.Long life is her birthright.Have a Splashing birthday cool wink smiley cool
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by agarawu23(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2015
I don't know what's keeping seun from proposing to this beautiful old lady grin

Some will say we shouldnt bothered about ppl's life cos marriage isnt a must but na lie sad even the Bible/Quran talk say make we marry tongue

I won't wish her hbd until she is ready to marry
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by menix(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2015
U want to b a mum nd Seun wants to b dad, hope lala acts as an intermediary to connect these two secret admirers..

Would have married her jst that she ain't fair skinned..
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by RichDad1(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Seun's crush.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by ifex370(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2015
hmmm, she's cute
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by qualityovenbake(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by chenor(f): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by axortedbabe(f): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Hbd my broda's ex
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2015
My sweet Linda! Happy birthday....God will continue to bless you
Re: Happy Birthday To The Number 1 Female Blogger In Nigeria. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Cpumping:
im sure she is bothered,

menopause is coming o. grin

(1) (Reply)

See Yemi Alade Massive Big B@tt That Got Fans Talking With This Pic On FB / A devoted Cynthia Morgan fan / Jennifer Lawrence Flashes Side Boob At Hunger Games London Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.