Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (27521 Views)

Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 5:49am On Sep 21, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

Congrats to you, e-goat! As obstinate as an he-goat.

As an entreprenuer you need humility in ur life not pride, whenever people ask you "silly Qs" or you face any type of "criticism" (+/-) try to decode and not lose your head but to keep your cool and be a role model.

You're such a nasty fool, thatz what am trying to point out to you.

Let it be clear, I never hated you (nor competing with u coz I ain't no fuckn blogger) but wanted you to realize your rudeness and some "technical lies".
You ain't smart dude, #getsomesense.

shut your dirty mouth... it stinks up here.... you are simply hating.... it all started when u spotted the broken Adsense and I included it in my posts that I didn't have Adsense, so you felt you git a point that I was not making sense... I owe u no explanation, dunce... just get the Bleep off and face your week, so u could make some little bux.

AWON ABA TI ENI JE

OFO LO MA SHE
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Iyamar:
pls I want to open that blog also but I don't know the procedures. Pls I need your help pls. +23407031577238. Mary

contact me through my signature
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

I wonder o, bro. And itz not as if he used to proper url linking correctly sef. Int the real sense of it (away frm NL), I doubt if he knows what this means <a href="www.damiloladuke.com">Mumu</a> gringringrincheesycheesy

I don free am sha.

fxbot

I don't blame you, take your above average skills and make money with it

2GOATS COMING TOGETHER TO FIGHT A BEAR, I WILL TAKE THIS SERIOYS WITH YOU 2...guess you guys don't know what could be in the offing for you... as for u fxbot, you are in Abuja... just be careful.
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Truce!
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

You are very impressive. Then U shld hv given a valid explanation for ur bullsh!t as a smartass merchant/investor who doesn't lose all senses in the face of challenge. But alas! U are just one d!ckhead.

Ask our very Seun of NL the frequency of criticism/challenges he has bn facing dealing wt 1m+ users and here you are whining like a billy-goat being refused s£x.

If u own diaryofajoblessnigerian, its what I've been following and hasn't failed to keep me laughing. Then U must hv bn a very good writer. But giving inaccurate info to ur clients (I've been a victim of Online Scam so I'll challenge any seemingly instance of it any time or anywhere), deriding some others or having a woeful habit cannot be tolerated.

Cursing and swearing...depicts you as a weak soul. Heal yourself so you can soar higher, you remain worthless with ur kind of pathetic character. "OFO LO MA SHE"

what is the inaccurate i have given ..u seem mentally deranged..i claimed not to have adsens, did you see adsense on the blog...you need total healing in all aspects on your life, spiritually and physically ..not exclusive financially...you visit my blog? and it makes you laff? so i should be happy?

that doesnt change the fact that i dislike you with passion...hatred is a hateful word to use....were
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Truce!!
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
We can actually make a truce, I've never entered a heated argument wt anyone online before but ur stewpidity, if graded should be top notch cheesycheesycheesy

Yeah, we can make a TRUCE.
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

heheehe grin grin You know what? Fvck yourself, then Kill yourself, Go to hell and then Send Us the Selfies you took down there to us amazing people on NairaLand, thatz when i'd know how much you had hated me.

But you remain insignificant to me. I'm not competiting with you in any respect, so deal with your bitter self.

We can actually make a truce, I've never entered a heated argument wt anyone online before but ur stewpidity, if graded should be top notch cheesycheesycheesy

Yeah, we can make a TRUCE.

You know what you just indicated, you are so jobless, I work as a Media Expert at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, abeokuta...we will be recruiting soon...you can get a slot if only you passed well in school...How am i even sure you ever passed JAMB...idiot son of a goat

You think i care about your antics or whatsover, i care less and the more you bring the more i give u
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

fxbot seems to be capable of FiXing "malicious" BOTS in online apps, he myt be of more help to you in building a super-smart blog site.
You are a plain blogger/writer but whines more like a girl. Take better care of your online presence, being disdainful, swearing and cursing online paints your profile RED!!! Blinking danger...a grave mistake you are making Mr. Media Expert.

I dont give a fcuuuuk about what he is
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by unphilaz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
hello, please am seeing this on your blog.

Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
unphilaz:
hello, please am seeing this on your blog.

thats off now...its a bug, but have rectified it...thanks
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by stechi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
fxbot:
_____________________.

Now here are my verdicts: Your blog needs total overhaul. Do away with all those colour fonts, italics or underlining would help emphasize your point.

Get a better theme. Head over to Themeforest.net and buy a premium theme because many free themes, which I believe your are using, have been compromised with embedded codes which they often use to steal info or hack blogs.

At least you earned £245 recently and have been doing 50k+ previously. Therefore, you should be able to afford $49.

Optimize your blog.

The OgbongeBlog you referred to, have you taken your time to look at the feel of his blog? What do you think?

Get yourself a dorm account. I see no reason why money should be sent via parcel in this age.

To get a dorm set up for you faster, make sure your referees are from same bank where you wish to obtain the account.

Link your dorm account to Escrow.com (Escrow.com have started allowing Nigerians on their platform after I spoke to their president regarding the need to include us on their site a few months ago and they are safer than paypal for huge funds) so that you can avoid being scammed when you want to receive your money. Or better yet, use only Dorm account.

Judging from your comment,you are really a blogging guru and sincerely I have learnt some new stuffs from your response above and would likely contact you for more tutorship (hope you don't mind)

1 Like

Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
stechi:

Judging from your comment,you are really a blogging guru and sincerely I have learnt some new stuffs from your response above and would likely contact you for more tutorship (hope you don't mind)
anytime bro.
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by yungcheda(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Is wenogetjob.com the blog that makes you money??
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by yungcheda(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Is wenogetjob.com the blog that makes you money?? embarassedIs wenogetjob.com the blog that makes you money??
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by yungcheda(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
embarassedIs wenogetjob.com the blog that makes you money??
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
yungcheda:
grin grin
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
yungcheda:
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
fxbot:
grin grin

Can u please continue to make me trend..it seems the more comment you make, you keep this thread alive and it gets noticed by Nairalanders that recognize talents and they sign up for my program....Today i got a writing contract of of good digits again...

Dont be surprised that foreigners visit Nairaland wella

Thanks to you frenemy , continue to comment pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I need another one tomorrow

grin
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

Can u please continue to make me trend..it seems the more comment you make, you keep this thread alive and it gets noticed by Nairalanders that recognize talents and they sign up for my program....Today i got a writing contract of N15K for just 5articles..

Thanks to you , continue to comment pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I need another one tomorrow

grin
and I just got paid 200k and 100k to be paid by end of this month. How is that? cheesy

You are a good writer bro. I am not disputing that. Imagine you earned 50k now. How much do you think you would earn if you improve your site's image? Think BIG!

May be you don't understand yet. Lemme explain.

In 2008 I found one of those paid to click and I was novice. A friend told me it's wastw of time but I didn't believe him.

Why?

The site was so sleeky, clean and exude and aura of corporate organization. The design was out of this world.

So you?

You are losing clients witha design like that if you don't know.

Like they say, a friend will tell you your mouth is smelling. That's what someone who cares will do.
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
fxbot:
and I just got paid 200k and 100k to be paid by end of this month. How is that? cheesy

You are a good writer bro. I am not disputing that. Imagine you earned 50k now. How much do you think you would earn if you improve your site's image? Think BIG!

May be you don't understand yet. Lemme explain.

In 2008 I found one of those paid to click and I was novice. A friend told me it's wastw of time but I didn't believe him.

Why?

The site was so sleeky, clean and exude and aura of corporate organization. The design was out of this world.

So you?

You are losing clients witha design like that if you don't know.

Like they say, a friend will tell you your mouth is smelling. That's what someone who cares will do.

Hmmmm, you sha forced me to like you... nice one
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by stonecoldcafe: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2015
fxbot:
Is your brain on reverse motion or your just being Eternally stupiid?

Did you see where he says drew the first line stating that I will fail and not make anything out of blogging?

How much as he made from the crappy blog that he is making such silly comment?

The guy is forking arrogant when you try to correct him.

When he made that stuppid comment, he thought he was talking to someone new to anything about online business, prior to that he boastfully said I should contact him. If he was actually here to share information as he made us believe, what's the point of contacting him? Why not spill everything here?

Oh okay I got it! So I can buy his so call manual. I had to check his blog when he said I should contact him.

Dude, you must me high on expired vaginaa fluids to think you can talk on me and I will run with my tales between my legs.

I even tried to help with his blog image which is currently an eye-sore.

See what a beautiful site look like iraquel.com.

See who is saying someone got nothing upstairs yet he can't even help the OP make tangible corrections that can help his business.

Fork off man... I detest people who celebrat mediocrity.

Incase you forget... Check iraquel.com again and tell me if you wouldn't like to visit the site again compared to the substandard looking site you encourage.

There is no need for all that; the sky is big enough for everyone. I see so much hate and jealousy in your posts.
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

There is no need for all that; the sky is big enough for everyone. I see so much hate and jealousy in your posts.
k
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by estellinas(f): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by estellinas(f): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

At your service maam, check this link out: buzz.blogger.com/2015/01/custom-domains-for-your-blog-made-easy_13.html
I just saw this. Thank you so much. I'll try it
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by princehabyb(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2015
HMM...ITS REALLY FROM SHAME TO GRACE!!..MAY GOD HELP US ALL
...MEANWHILE I HAVE THIS GREAT INFO FOR YOU GUYS TO BENEFIT FROM...
CHECK IT OUT

Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Bigroti(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
official blog: Importance of installment payment in Nigeria http://paytwice..com/2015/09/importance-of-installment-payment-in.html?spref=tw
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
damiloladuke:
I immediately swung into action and kicked off my blogging training. I used a friend's laptop to set up my training blog www.teamcrea8.com , then began massive publicity on facebook. I wasn't surprised at the way people turned up for the training. People need additional skills and income. I would simply send my eBOOKS to trainees and after they have studied, I invite them to my training platform, where I expose them to the practical and money making aspects of blogging.

I ran this training from March to July constantly, every weekend and I never for once set my eyes on my trainees and no one ever complained about poor delivery afterwards. And if you can still remember, I used a Tecno P5 to run the training.

In June I got a Tecno 8H tab from the proceeds of the training. It's an 8" Android tab that made my work easier and allowed me to go into other aspects of blogging. In July I got my Personal Laptop and ever since then, I have remained more relevant in the blogosphere. Gotten noticed by Premium Nigerian bloggers, such as JideTheblogger of OgbongeBlog, Owolabi of Oworock, Bukunmi of Sobolation and quite a number of them.

Since then my income has never been less than N50,000 monthly in blogging activities and that was before I got my laptop. Immediately I got the laptop, I was able to do more research as it is what I know to do best and as God will favour me, jobs begin to pour in through blog administration, blog building and designing. I worked with quite some notable people as Ify Onyegbule of Radio Port-Harcourt, Bunmi Fadahunsi of Rock City FM, Femi of GistMedia and to crown it all, an Italian information marketer got in touch and we striked a deal. It has been wonderful.

But just yesterday I got a direct cash delivery of £250 from one of my clients in Europe for a weeks job. And that has made my SEPTEMBER income double what I have been earning previously and if you will know, I don't have the almighty Adsense on my blog. I utilise the skills God has blessed me with, which is writing. You won't be surprised if I told you I studied Animal Breeding and Genetics at the Federal University of Agriculture, ABEOKUTA, Nigeria. I have never worked in the Agro-allied industry.

SOURCE: www.wenogetjob.com
Hey buddy, how you doing. Hope the cash is still raining in? By the way, if you wish to move to wordpress, I have two solid, light weight and fast loading theme that you can use.

You inspired me with your post even though we fought lol. adios
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
fxbot:
Hey buddy, how you doing. Hope the cash is still raining in? By the way, if you wish to move to wordpress, I have two solid, light weight and fast loading theme that you can use.

You inspired me with your post even though we fought lol. adios

Thanks for the good words, just that plans are already in full gear to kick start my own forum...Thats more econonomical when it comes to content creation.
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
damiloladuke:

Thanks for the good words, just that plans are already in full gear to kick start my own forum...Thats more econonomical when it comes to content creation.
blog is still the best o. Anyway, good luck
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
fxbot:
blog is still the best o. Anyway, good luck

Thanks, am bringing in somethin unique and new though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Off And At Work Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / Osinbajo's Selective Minimum Wage Explained / Things You Must Give-up To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.