Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) (38227 Views)

Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 / Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by tintingz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tribalist everywhere. undecided
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by naijamakossa(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
chai we no get brake haba
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by Boyooosa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Young03:
mehn.....good day for me
how I wish chelsea will loose todays match

FTC ....alhamdulilahi
No b u first comment na, na Adedayourt na. anyways, second is not too bad grin

If i say I, you say B another man say O, omo na u sabi..... in African China's coice.
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by pendusky(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Young03:
mehn.....good day for me how I wish chelsea will loose todays match

FTC ....alhamdulilahi
continue dreaming
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by rabzy01: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
CERTIFIED BY A MEMBER OF NAMES CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (NCAN)

(1) Nnadikwe Christian Sunday

(2) Deke Collins

These are BIAFRANS not Nigerians.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by omonla555: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Igbo kwenu, Rwenu
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by IamAtribalist: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
cool Correction:

Nnadikwe is a Biafran NOT a Nigerian. He should try that chest-beating nonsense with Nigerian police and see if he will not get his flatthead bashed in with a big gun.

Its the akpu-eating chest-beating flattheads again. cool
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by thundafire: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Igbos nd mny fraudulent pple but nt all doing business in a country dat kills easily
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
I really bow for ibos, they are resilient criminals! All of them!
I hope for Nigeria's sake they never rule this country, it will be a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by cupidFlint(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
JEGA01:
oh you just made me notice the name, Nnadikwe Christian Sunday.. NOT AGAIN! angry angry
Jobless fellow like thee. Since the future of we the Igbos aren't guaranteed in this nation, we've decided to go into the streets and make a name for ourselves by surviving the hardest way.
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by cupidFlint(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
rabzy01:

(2) Deke Collins

Thank you.
Keep checking names. Don't go and focus on your future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by freakthingz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
JEGA01:
oh you just made me notice the name, Nnadikwe Christian Sunday.. NOT AGAIN! angry angry

hmm maybe i am the only one that saw
Another accomplice, Mamado Abdallar Mark, is still at large.
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by JayJustus(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
I am the president of NCAN (name checkers association of nairaland)

motto: we are not tribalistic but we have a high record of criminals from the land of the rising dung sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by freakthingz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Correction:

Nnadikwe is a Biafran NOT a Nigerian. He should try that chest-beating nonsense with Nigerian police and see if he will not get his flatthead bashed in with a big gun.

Its the akpu-eating chest-beating flattheads again. cool

i have always found bringing physiological traits into tribalism sickening you try to make others seem subhuman to alleviate your own shortcomings just ask the nazis and slave traders
p.s i am not igbo just objective
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by JayJustus(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
rabzy01:

(2) Deke Collins

Thank you.

you're welcome to my association...have you paid your monthly dues? smiley
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by azzima(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
See this fool!!! Now he won't even see APPEAL again with this tantrum in court. When he was popping Champagne, the last thing on his mind was this. Hard work pays!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
cupidFlint:
Jobless fellow like thee. Since the future of we the Igbos aren't guaranteed in this nation, we've decided to go into the streets and make a name for ourselves by surviving the hardest way.
you mean by fraud? Hahahahahaahha cheesy cheesy cheesy. Fraud isn't the hardest way Igbo boy! Go walk the streets and hawk gala, dig wells, etc. Then I ll know you are surviving the hard way. You don't have to make pple cry before you can be successful, you idi0t undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by FTBOY: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
JEGA01:
you mean by fraud? Hahahahahaahha cheesy cheesy cheesy. Fraud isn't the hardest way Igbo boy! Go walk the streets and hawk gala, dig wells, etc. Then I ll know you are surviving the hard way. You don't have to make pple cry before you can be successful, you idi0t undecided
hawk gala and dig wells? grin grin ur not serious
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
FTBOY:
hawk gala and dig wells? grin grin ur not serious
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by cupidFlint(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
JEGA01:
Brainless, nitwit Yellow Bars. I've got no time for you.
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by Young03(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
adedayourt:

ARE U SLEEP TYPING angry
WHERE DID U FTC
NO ALLOW MI CONT THE PROVOCATION FOR UR HEAD undecided
u never said anytin meaningful
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by johnserek: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
biafraans loooool very industrious people

lazy bones looking for fast way to cash
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol
My igbo bro nor get joy at all. cheesy cheesy

Another Biafran Again. grin
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by rabzy01: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
JayJustus:

you're welcome to my association...have you paid your monthly dues? smiley

Yes Sir. Dues duly paid. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by adedayourt(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Boyooosa:

No b u first comment na, na Adedayourt na. anyways, second is not too bad grin

If i say I, you say B another man say O, omo na u sabi..... in African China's coice.

me sef dey wonder
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by nwakaibeya1: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen and watch the utterance in video and judge it spiritually
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by tee4naija(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Worthy sons and good ambassadors of Biafra republic!
Re: Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) by j1mmy: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2015
IGBO...

number one destroyers of Nigerian passport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) / Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.