Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) (27303 Views)

8 Persons Including Immigration Officer Arrested At Beer Parlour In Benin. Photo / Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / Policeman Attacks Immigration Officer In Benue, Breaks Jaw, Tooth (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
I just came for the name.
Iduh is a yellow bar name

all u yebbbos just wanna be imitating yoruba in all form of life and ways of chating. thank God u knw yellowbar r ur masters but not in crime
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
azezola:
Why 95% Nigerian Christians are thieves.
shut up ur bokoharram self
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by darocha1: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
If the victim"s dad has so much money, y not get his children self employed and stop throwing cash around seeking fr inexistent job
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by gbengus17: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
AM AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER, THIS IS A BAD CASE FOR OUR DEPT. ALL THIS STORY SOUNDS VERY STRANGE TO ME FROM A WHOLE SUPRITENDENT OF IMMIGRATION. FIRSTLY THE POLICE ARE DOING A BAD THING OVER THIS CASE COS THEY KNOW THE RIGHT THING TO DO IN A CASE LIKE THIS. I WILL ADVICE THIS PETITIONAL TO WALK TO THE OFFICE OF -ACGIS LAGOS- AND REPORT. IF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE HIM, THEN SEND A DHL PETITION TO THE ASSISTANT COMPTROLER GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION, LAGOS. ====WITHIN 24HRS THE OFFICER WILL BE PRODUCED IN PERSON. IF HE IS ALIVE. FULL STOP.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by buchilino(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
omisakint:
I won't blame the guy. Staying unemployed for years isn't easy..

All of us can't be employer of Labour.

Next time trend carefully

I BLAME D GUY, Y?, COS WITH 600K HE WOULD STARTED A VERY GOOD BUSINESS
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by buchilino(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
safarigirl:
So, his dad gave him 100k and he went to dash somebody for work. Na pesin business capital be that, talk less 625k. This guy must be very dull. How much is immigration salary? If he invested that money in something like tailoring sef, he would be making twice the amount per year

MY DEAR ABEG TELL THEM OOO, 4 ME D ANNOYING ASPECT IS DAT D GUY EVEN WANTS 2 GAIN SYMPATHY.
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by refreshrate: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
safarigirl:
So, his dad gave him 100k and he went to dash somebody for work. Na pesin business capital be that, talk less 625k. This guy must be very dull. How much is immigration salary? If he invested that money in something like tailoring sef, he would be making twice the amount per year

*follows* see sharp geh!

That aside i think we are all overlooking something here, the payment of bribe as is the case of the guy as well, please is that not also a crime?
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by tmcleo2k2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lucky, I really hope you get to see this...you are such a big fool!
I now understand why you have remained jobless for 7 years! You lack the capacity to think deep and big.
From the story I want to believe you have a bachelors degree. You and your Dad can raise ngn625,000 yet you guys cant think of something meaningful to engage in as an entrepreneur.
Shame on you, your brother and your Dad.
Go hide under a rock and celebrate your loss.
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
refreshrate:

*follows* see sharp geh!

That aside i think we are all overlooking something here, the payment of bribe as is the case of the guy as well, please is that not also a crime?
of course. If the ish had clicked, we no for hear this tori. This dude would've been sitting on some poor guy's job and probably extorting more job seekers. He should also be arrested, bribing a public officer is unlawful and makes a contract void

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by cassidy1996(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
We hav to keep praying for the grace of GOD to help us, cos this thing can happen to anybody, pray may somtin nor hard u or hook u for neck u go fall victim in another way. Ur own fit nor happen like dis
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by zoje4real(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
I also Alex ,I am seriously lookn for the face of this criminal and fraudster by name Lemi.I gave him 210k for Federal civil service job..If I catch am one must kill one.Walahi

1 Share

Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by akyus(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Desperation is when you pay #125,000 to get a job,
frustration is when you don't get the job and getting your money back becomes an issue. But giving this man another #500,000 which I believe is still from your dad is what makes me to keep wondering.
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by akyus(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
safarigirl:
of course. If the ish had clicked, we no for hear this tori. This dude would've been sitting on some poor guy's job and probably extorting more job seekers. He should also be arrested, bribing a public officer is unlawful and makes a contract void
Chai! madam take am easy. Temper justice with mercy.
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
akyus:
Chai! madam take am easy. Temper justice with mercy.
the stupidity of his actions is what pisses me off, totally undeserving of mercy
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by refreshrate: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
zoje4real:
I also Alex ,I am seriously lookn for the face of this criminal and fraudster by name Lemi.I gave him 210k for Federal civil service job..If I catch am one must kill one.Walahi

you do realize that paying a bribe is also a criminal offence?
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by nsaid(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Wch skul dz guy gradge from? I cant b searching 4 any job if I v 625k, 4 wat na? Our graduate need 2 learn hw 2 bcum sef reliant instead of hoping on gvt jobs wch ar nt easy 2 cum by
Re: Immigration Officer Dupes Siblings Of N625,000, Escapes (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2015
safarigirl:
God bless u dear.. I keep wondering how people part with huge money because of job.. I can only give Jesus Christ such money...I mean physically

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffickers Caught Smuggling Nursing Mother, Children Into Nigeria (Pictured) / How Army ‘Killed’ Kidnapped Pastor & Labelled Him Militant - Premium Times / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.