Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Our Country Has A Long Way To Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Country Has A Long Way To Go (449 Views)

Stella Oduah Spotted After A Long Absence Following Her Son's Death. / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Country Has A Long Way To Go by muh4lyf(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2015
I had exclaimed countless times. Wondering up and down a lonely yard. Couldn't come to conclusion, but something got my attention, my landlords and neighbor kids returning from school then I became sad. Knowing fully well that we would call them leaders of tomorrow just like we were called. Deceit!!! This drew my attention to the SARAKI VS CCT saga. I read lots of comments here, some said it's a witch hunt, some said it had happened long time ago, some said were on the path that no sinner should go unpunished. I would only concentrate on those who didn't support the move asking us all some questions. Aren't we tired of these politicians? Should this be a time of going against each other (masses)? Shouldn't this be the time to put ethnicity by the side supporting this government? Are some of us right taking sides? Have suddenly forgotten that in a country where there is no law, there is no offense? Then I came to conclusion that this nation is not ready to move. So long a we continue to support these politicians blindly, maybe because of ethnicity or otherwise... The country called NIGERIA has long way to go. God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

The Experiences Of A Biafran Refugee In The Ivory Coast & Ireland / Senate President Bukola Saraki Stoned At Eid Praying ground in Ilorin VIDEO / HOW?? Boko Haram Now Operate In Kogi??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.