Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac (1366 Views)

How To Recover Lost Voice Memos Without Backup / How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac / How To Recover Lost Voice Memos From Iphone 6 Plus / 6 / 5S / 5C / 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by April111: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2015
How do I move a voice memo from my iPhone 5s to my Mac? All software and hardware is current. All I want to do is move voice memos from iPhone to my Mac. Memos are 30 minutes plus and cannot email from iPhone. So I want to move to my Mac and email if I want. Is there a tool that manages to copy my voice memos from iPhone to Mac?

The ability to quickly record voice memos on the iPhone is a frequently overlooked but ever-useful feature. It enables you to record a memo, a conversation, or just generally replace one of those mini-tape recorders that many people use for recording notes while they're busy in working or driving. For archival or backup purposes, you may want to transfer all the voice memos to your Mac. And iPhone Transfer is the software designed to meet the need of voice memos transferring between iPhone and Mac.

iPhone Transfer is capable to transfer voice memos from iPhone to Mac in a few simple steps. Thanks to the help of this mighty tool, no matter how many recordings are stored on your iPhone, copying them to a Mac would be very easy. So you don't have to worry about the email attachment size limitation.

iPhone Transfer – Voice Memos Transfer for Mac user

iPhone Transfer makes it possible to copy voice memos to Mac in a direct way. You can backup your voice memos more frequently and routinely, so that you won't get anything lost.

Step 1 Download and install iPhone Transfer on Mac
Step 2 Connect your iPhone to the Mac
Step 3 Transfer iPhone voice memos to Mac

Learn more: How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Mac

Related Articles:

How to Transfer iTunes Library to New Computer
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone
How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer

Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by afolwalex20(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Nice one..
Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by VivianAlen: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2015
There are several ways to transfer voice memos from iPhone to Mac, and here we show you the most hassle-free one. Whether you want to backup or export voice recordings from iPhone to Mac, FonePaw iOS Transfer can help you access those voice memos on your iPhone and exported them to your Mac in their native MPEG-4 (.m4a) file format.
Just download and install FonePaw iOS Transfer on Mac. It supports iMac, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air which runs on OS X 10.6 and above, includes the latest version 10.10.

Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by selion(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Actually, iTunes should sync Voice Memos no matter how many recordings are stored on your iPhone. Just follow the steps to copy them to Windows PC or a Mac.
1. Connect iPhone to PC or Mac either through USB or Wi-Fi.
2. Open iTunes and click on the iPhone icon.
3. Check the option “Sync Music” > “Include voice memos” in the “Music” tab.
4. Press “Apply” (or Sync) in the bottom right corner.
More easy ways in details:
How to Recover & Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by Partel: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Here is a video tutotail on how to transfer voice memos from iPhone to PC without iTunes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQcNXr94gHg

(1) (Reply)

Indian Astrosat Space Observatory Discovers New Feature Of Black Hole / Nigerian Man Recognized By American Chemical Society For Scientific Review / Five Of The Best Locations For Home Security Cameras< CCTV INSTALLATION >

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.