Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) (57820 Views)

Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card / Ajimobi's Daughter, Ajibola's Traditional Wedding Pics Held Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by philips70(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
godoluwa:
comprehension means understanding. I wonder what u r trying to say. u said maybe Ajimobi waz rich b4 becoming a governor & I asked you to research on his background. you must be idiiot 4 saying what u dnt knw. if you need info about his background, ask I will tell ya. Ajimobi attended Lagelu Grammar School Agugu Ibadan, his father is a politician etc. I expect you to have comprehensive info about d groom, as well b4 spewing bullshiit. nonsense

Even if you insult your father I will still tell you how you lack comprehension skills. I responded to someone's vivid comment and you suddenly went psycho. Only on Nairaland.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
philips70:

philips70 father is senseless
am nt surprised
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nigeria's money speaking!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
vanity
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by adellam16(f): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Duh! So its expensive! So a governor's daughter is supposed to wear a cheap dress b4?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
AnanseK:

Bukola Saraki is a highly placed APC member. But you guys are complaining. You're confused.
It's lie.They are probing him because he joined forces with pdp lawmakers.If he had not,he would have been a sacred cow by now.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
adellam16:
Duh! So its expensive! So a governor's daughter is supposed to wear a cheap dress b4?
What makes her different from other nigerians?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by mensdept: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
When last did you see a "state governor" have state weddings? Oshiomole had on, Okorochas daughter had, and on and on. Meanwhile salaries of the common man are being owed for months.

And the OP, you've been reading too much People magazine because talking about this "luxurious event" the way you did, was hilarious for an African wey neva get steady light for house

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by adellam16(f): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
otunsman:
What makes her different from other nigerians?
I wonder ooo.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by daveP(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'l comfortably conclude this man loves his family, especially his daughter, even over OYO state. To all those under this Governor,

OYO LO WA O!!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by sunsewa: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm,23mil wedding gown,politicians don really finish us.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by arabianights: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
KunleBoye:
This man just dey marry him daughters out these days.

Abeg, hope the daughters never finish, I want to select my choice oooo.

The Governor's in-law

Pray to make your own money and not marry into a wealthy family.Trust me your self worth will go down the drain
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sheer waste of public fund.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by ighodalonosa(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
odepacy:
I wish dem happy marriage life, ur marriage shall be ur blessing and ur children surroound. Ur table, u shall see ur children children dat say d lord of host

JESUS CHRIST! see wedding. Look at how they spend OYO STATE money. The one GEJ did at BAYELSA is nothing to compare with this one. Why BEIRUT? Can't they marry here in NIGERIA?

Just look at the wedding cake. Is this the CHANGE?

How did he get the money to host such a wedding not even in NIGERIA but in BEIRUT.
He lodged all members of his family in a hotel, paying the hotel and travel expenses.

How much does he earn as a GOVERNOR monthly

WHY this flamboyant spending when ibadan needs repair?

GOODLUCK is currupt

But JESUS CHRIST told the PHARISEES that before you try to remove the SPECK in your neighbours eye try to remove the LOG in your own eyes.

WHICH WAY NIGERIA?
i rest my case.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by ribbit: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
To think I campained again for this ediot .. Smh
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by LADYARIK(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Happy married life God bless d uniob buh pls tell ur papa to pay oyo state workers der salary especially d lecturers of Ui nd poly ib...

God bless
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
farem:

It is ' how you take YES d price" wink wink cheesy angry shocked shocked
What's dis 1 saying?? undecided
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by AzontoGhost(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
more photos
Ajimobi's daughter Abisola
is she pregnant
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Waterway: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
ighodalonosa:

JESUS CHRIST! see wedding. Look at how they spend OYO STATE money. The one GEJ did at BAYELSA is nothing to compare with this one. Why BEIRUT? Can't they marry here in NIGERIA?

Just look at the wedding cake. Is this the CHANGE?

How did he get the money to host such a wedding not even in NIGERIA but in BEIRUT.
He lodged all members of his family in a hotel, paying the hotel and travel expenses.

How much does he earn as a GOVERNOR monthly

Agree ...............
We Nigerians , need to start celebrating our Nigerian Heritage and be better ambassadors of our country . This money spent in Beirut could be well spent in Nija in our local economy. The people of Beirut do not celebrate their most precious moment in another land especially if not maried to a lebanese. Inferiority complex still a problem in our Nigerian psyche. This cycle must be broken . Let us Rep our country well and make it a brand we all want to have. Long Live Nigeria.

WHY this flamboyant spending when ibadan needs repair?

GOODLUCK is currupt

But JESUS CHRIST told the PHARISEES that before you try to remove the SPECK in your neighbours eye try to remove the LOG in your own eyes.

WHICH WAY NIGERIA?
i rest my case.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by fm7070: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
These politicians are very wicked.
Your family is living well but other people's family are languishing because you've refused to pay them.
Do you think what you cherish will bring good fruit?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Kanbee: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
I may not "sabi" book o, but when it comes to serving as the MC at your Wedding Reception, I can boldly say that it is my thing! Let's give your wedding reception a professional touch.... Contact Kanby on 07030828285. BBM: 565085F0
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by OmoNwa: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
You tap into everything, are you ready to tap into his curse and hell? All that glitters is not gold. Pray that God will bless you in his own well and power to eat it in peace.

I tap into the good part and as you said God will bless me in his well of blessing and will give me power to eat it in peace IJN (Amen) same prayer I say 4 you my brother
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
What sort of wedding gown is this?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
wiznuel:
23 million for just a dress..... If I talk now some people will tag me haters

I just begin to wonder if she's gonna ware the gown more than once. Some people can be very wastefull.... When the workers are being owed.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nigerian Naira ↔ Lebanese Pound
1.00 NGN = 7.56864 LBP
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Beirut? WTF?

Anyways how is it possible for this grotesque guy to begat a fine beyotch like this?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 20, 2015
so they traveled all the way to Lebanon for the wedding ceremony. What a waste!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2015
ribbit:
To think I campained again for this ediot .. Smh
The only "change" about APC is buhari.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by EreluY(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2015
[size=18pt]NIGERIANS KEEP ADMIRING THE VERY PEOPLE WHO ROB THEM OF THEIR BIRTHRIGHTS. PRECISELY WHAT YOU GET IN A MILIEU WHERE CERTIFICATION HAS REPLACED EDUCATION.[/size]
Re: Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) by Berrilite(f): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Beautiful wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.