Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Know Yoruba Mothers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know Yoruba Mothers (995 Views)

Different Slap U Can Relate To If U Are Brought Up By Yoruba Mothers / Yoruba MOTHERS / Yoruba Mothers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Yoruba Mothers by DahBlack(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Joke of the Day !!! Yoruba mothers are one of the best when it comes to child upbringing. Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps: IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN,IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted. IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly! The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot. IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation. ABARA will make you pee in your new pants. And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto-search"as you'll be looking for what hit you. Oh!!! IGBAJU OLOYI... It can reset someone to 3D (DEAF,Dumb and DAFT). You'll be told 'let's go home' and you'll say 'its in my pocket'... LOL !!! GOD bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were brought-up in yoruba land,regardless of how caring your mother was, you would have encountered these slaps..... I know you're now laughing unless you're not a YORUBA but make sure you don't laugh alone...
Re: How To Know Yoruba Mothers by coolhumble(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
I am a living witness
Re: How To Know Yoruba Mothers by Topsyvic(f): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol..Luv my mum buh luv dad d best.
Re: How To Know Yoruba Mothers by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Igbati oloyi , hmm!
Re: How To Know Yoruba Mothers by Oxytocin(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
ROTFLMAO!!!....... cheesy grin
Re: How To Know Yoruba Mothers by Allwility: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol.
Re: How To Know Yoruba Mothers by dOnLarich: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Whalai I did not laugh but

I LAUGHED grin

(1) (Reply)

How Parent Wake Their Children Up In The Morning / Stubborn Drivers / What A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.