Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,200 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Bangkok Uprising - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bangkok Uprising (891 Views)

Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? / Youth Day In South Africa.. Soweto Uprising / Uprising Political Revolts In Middle East And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bangkok Uprising by redsun(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2009
The common man is crying out against the shackles of evil politicians and rulers in peaceful but resilient demonstrations trying to excercise their so-called democratic rights.The kind of thing nigeria needs right now,people should cry blood,nobody but us can change this things
Re: Bangkok Uprising by jazzsoul: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2009
Nigerians are too divided and cowardly to rise up against the clowns who are stealing their money and destroying the country. Nigerians will rather settle for handouts from the politicians that are killing them.
Re: Bangkok Uprising by ilaugh1: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2009
That is a country I duff my hats to - Not these meaningless critics who ca only rant online but can do nothing in reality to effect any change.
Re: Bangkok Uprising by blacksta(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2009
i_laugh:

That is a country I duff my hats to - Not these meaningless critics who ca only rant online but can do nothing in reality to effect any change.

If you will lead I will follow
Re: Bangkok Uprising by oderemo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2009
If you will lead I will follow
me too and the whole of my clan in remo. cool cool
Re: Bangkok Uprising by IFELEKE(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2009
jazzsoul:

Nigerians are too divided and cowardly to rise up against the clowns who are stealing their money and destroying the country. Nigerians will rather settle for handouts from the politicians that are killing them.
Right On Point.
Only If we brush aside tribal sentiments and religious affinity then we can stand up in unity against our Gluttonic Leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Most Dishonest Man In Britain: Church Leader Charged £4,000 A Time To Smuggle / Kweku Adoboli Arrested In London Over £1.3bn 'rogue Deals' / Children In Somalia Win Guns, Bombs & Books In Quran Recital Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.