Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Advice Needed! On Which Phone To Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed! On Which Phone To Purchase (442 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! On Which Phone To Purchase by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
i have 28k budget, i need you guys opinion on which of this 2 phones to go for: samsung galaxy s4 (uk/naija used) i wish to have this phone because of the full hd screen or Infinix hot note pro, because of the battery life..
Re: Advice Needed! On Which Phone To Purchase by RobinHez(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
WarRLaY:
i have 28k budget, i need you guys opinion on which of this 2 phones to go for: samsung galaxy s4 (uk/naija used) i wish to have this phone because of the full hd screen or Infinix hot note pro, because of the battery life..
How about I get u the injoo one which combines a 5inch HD screen (with Dragontail glass) and 2600mAh battery?

I'm a Consultant! See my signature wink
Re: Advice Needed! On Which Phone To Purchase by Whizpeter(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Go for the S4 and thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! On Which Phone To Purchase by mutvy: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
If the galaxy S4 is a second hand from someone who bought it new, you can go for it but if it is a UK used one, it's better you go for infinix .

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! On Which Phone To Purchase by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn Hacking On Android / Do You Have MTN Airtime On Your Phone For Sale? We Can Buy It. / Urgent Help Needed On My Mtn Smart Mini 720

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.