Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads (1234 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Mysterious Animal Killed In Kuta, Niger State / Look At The Mysterious Snake I Saw Today In My Farm! / (picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads by NgreportsBlog(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF A SNAKE WITH 7 HEADS AND WITH THIS WE SEE THAT IT IS FULFILLING EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN. LORD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOUL’S.”
this morning ,the supply mentioned ,variety of effort have been made to get the seven headed snake down however all no avail .The seven headed snake have been right here for six hours ,and could not be killed

Posted by Sylvester Da Chemist

Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads by VickyRotex(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is stale na.

Right from the days I started using Nokia C3.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads by Sunnymatey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
make dem use bomb na make l see hw far.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads by STANPASQUAL(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Get an Abakiliki man and see correct pepper soup!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads by jamex93(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Snake wey dem sups kill with fast action
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads by GuiltySpark343(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2015
if e like get 1million head,mbaisi person must be like first

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Lhatese Puppies For Sale / Outstanding Male Rottweiller Pup For Sale...for Proffesionals / I Need A Cheap Dog Of#3k To #5k... Contact Me Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.