Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) (1808 Views)

Nigeria – Inflation Rate “improves” To 17.6%. / Showing Signs Of A Slowdown; Inflation Rate Rises To 17.1% In July 2016 / Facebook Partners With Airtel Africa To Bring Free Basics To 17 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) by 2rutalk1: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.
Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple got an entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys.

The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.

http://www.viroshare.com/entertainment/usa-mother-gives-birth-to-17-babies-at-once-with-over-29-hours-of-pushing-breaking-the-world-record-of-most-babies-born-from-a-lone-pregnancy-unbelievable/

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) by QueenEdna(f): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is ubelievable shocked
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) by ETHIX(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is this true ?

Am speechless

This is good

My land o

Not for sale

TSA
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) by Vikkie14: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2015
The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo
I hope they were born in June
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) by tpiander: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2015
seems like the same baby photographed in different positions.

1 Like

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) by akraym(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2015
tpiander:
seems like the same baby photographed in different positions.
you just spoke my mind. I mean wtf
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In US (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2015
if I believe this, mak my leg bend..

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Epoxy Floor 3d Pictures And Wall Papers To Buy / Change Level / Selfie Expert– Selfie, Beauty Camera, Photo Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.