Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. (71528 Views)

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by gungab(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
explorer again! gbayii boss
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
djWALE:
Their penis go small like....
C where u reason go
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Adatob(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
klexycole:
I Think This "Explorer" Guy Is "Sile12".
Sile12 Deactivated His Account Some Couple Of Months Ago,I Think He Changed Name.If You're The One,Kindly Signify.
who is sile12
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by kilokeys(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
We r getting there cheesy
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by ril19(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
2. Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari (1,345 lbs).

Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari is a man who was born in Saudi Arabia in 1991, and is still alive andwell. In August 2013, Khalid weighed in at 1,345 lbs making him the heaviest living person in his time. When news of his weight reached King Abdulla of Saudi Arabia, the king ordered that Khalid be moved to the capital Riyadh for treatment. Professionals had to use a forklift to get him out of his house to the hospital because he could not move himself. As a result, Khalid was able to lose over 700 lbs in six months, and is continuing with his treatment and living a much healthier lifestyle.

These are countries with leaders who are leaders.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by 4nobody4every1: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
wow, it is good to go on 30 percent proteins + 30 percent veggies + 20 percent carbs + regular exercise = healthy eating, my opinion though cool
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by MSItachi: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
E go hard before you see black man there

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by xynerise: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is what addiction to shawama and junks can lead to

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Vivvvy1(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wow
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by daveP(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Explorer deliverer

Astounding Entertainer

remains for him to be erm

Importer Exporter

but for now he still remains

Explorers!! smiley your back!

So Mark Henry sef no make top 20?

Africans have the upper hand over the world in these kinds of situo. Lemme say its unafrican to be like this, even if it exist, its frowned on and rare
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by shumuel(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Are these humans or PanCakes, that No7 thou sad undecided
Lord save me ooo
and why are they mostly Americans grin
Explorers chop nokle wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nicolars(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Omo c dem fatty
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by braimeddy: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
He's also sile12
klexycole:
I Think This "Explorer" Guy Is "Sile12".
Sile12 Deactivated His Account Some Couple Of Months Ago,I Think He Changed Name.If You're The One,Kindly Signify.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Meti99(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
nice work
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by chronique(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sorry but they all look disgusting. When I tell people I don't like fat people,they sometimes don't understand me.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Disgusting.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by ril19(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buh why do they all seem to be lying on small sized beds huh?.......ok yes, i forgot they're FAT.

BTW why Americans dey fat too much seff? a good number of the people in the list are Americans

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by preciousMI1(f): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
how were dey able to check their weight?

how did dey get so big??
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Philadelphia: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
They are all sitting or laying down in a hospital/ clinical environment. Some still have the guts to eat in such a semi-liquid state angry
Dem don sign their death warrant be that na. I'm not bothered undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by koxi: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oboy ooooo!
Lord have mercy ooooo.
These ones na king-sized oooo
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nickymezor(f): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, fat na real bad tin ooo... Gosh!
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by emfaldo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
skuskisiuuuu!!!
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Yeeeeeehhh!! Mogbe
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by yunglivochi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin nice thread bro BTW chai obesity is a major disease ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
"occupy till I come" indeed!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
This reminds me if a woman I saw in Maryland, Lagos. The woman was so big that she couldn't walk. Two men where pushing her with a locally made wheelbarrow while asking for alms

Now I know that being thin is better than this obesity thing because there I no way any human could be so thin that he or she can't walk unlike extra large people confined to one place.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
4nobody4every1:
wow, it is good to go on 30 percent proteins + 30 percent veggies + 20 percent carbs + regular exercise = healthy eating, my opinion though cool

Not all the people mentioned here got so large as a result of unhealthy eating habit. Some where medications and others health conditions
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by horexy(f): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
I just love Explorers' threads...
Very educative and interesting cheesy
Thumbs up bro.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by gabylzy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
e no fit happn for 9ja aha....d stress of the economy gann..is enof 2 make those fat dudes dry up sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by philemonemenike(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2015
keep on rocking...
Re: Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. by Mykelpato(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2015
grin where NgeneUkwenu??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.