Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Procedures For Applying For PG Admission Abroad. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Procedures For Applying For PG Admission Abroad. (447 Views)

Kings University College Accra, Ghana For 2013 Bsc/pg Admission / Uniben Part Time, Pg And Diploma Application Forms Now On Sale / Uniben Part Time, Pg And Diploma Application Forms Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedures For Applying For PG Admission Abroad. by haiebeacay(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dear fellow Nairalander,
I have been having this issue for sometime and i decided to seek for help here, having realised that there are lots of people who have the experience on this forum.
I graduated from a prestigious university here in Nigeria with a good grade and I have intention of doing my masters program in any of the prestigious universities in Europe or America but i don't know how to apply for it. All efforts to get it done online have been abortive, i need help of those who have gone through the process.
I also intend to seek for scholarship or funding opportunities as i was told the cost of acquiring education there is expensive. Whoever has the experience and sufficient information should be please help.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? This Is For You! / Everything You Need Is In Ukraine / OAU POST JAMB 2017 (CBT) PAST QUESTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.