Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th (7331 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting knocked out of the UCL?

Chelsea: 52% (12 votes)
Liverpool: 47% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 4th April 2015 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On May 8th 2012 / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by switch47(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2009
-----------------LIVERPOOL scored FOUR goals at chelsea but conceeded 2 goals too many------hmnn----well SWITCH Stands on his words THIS CHELSEA TEAM are only drunk on the liquo of the new wine called GUSS hiddink------ THEY WILL STILL WIN NOTHING THIS SEASON---------- NO SILVERWARE- NO TITLE-- NO TROUPHY--------NOTHING TO SHOW FOR ALL THIS ----- I REALLY SYMPATHISE WITH THE BLUES---- why?? the higher they climb now------THE BIGGER THE FALL------so climb-----climb-----climb---climb----THEN FALL!!! grin grin WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!! then it will be my turn to grin grin grin----------am very patient------ grin grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by mykali(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2009
switch,
Have you ever thought that maybe the day you decide to predict good results for Chelsea, that is when we'll finally lose? You should try it sometime.

@topic
If Franky hadnt scored that equalizer and the match ended 3-4. I knew we would still be winners. But that final goal proved that we've restored the reputation of Stamford Bridge from the very team that took it away. I wasnt bluffn when i said Liverpool would never defeat us at the Bridge.

Chelsea for Eternity . . .
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by switch47(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2009
@mykali
mY GOOD PREDICTION IS cHELSEA WILL CLIMB VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY high THEN fall-----THE HIGHER YOU CLIMB THE BIGGER THE FALL(JUST LIKE IN MOSCOW-AM NOT SAYING YOU WILL EVEN GET TO THE FINALS O because I DONT SEE YOU OUT SCORING BARCA.---------chelsea will not win anything this season!! period!!

-----------------LIVERPOOL scored FOUR goals at chelsea but conceeded 2 goals too many------hmnn----well SWITCH Stands on his words THIS CHELSEA TEAM are only drunk on the liquo of the new wine called GUSS hiddink------ THEY WILL STILL WIN NOTHING THIS SEASON---------- NO SILVERWARE- NO TITLE-- NO TROUPHY--------NOTHING TO SHOW FOR ALL THIS ----- I REALLY SYMPATHISE WITH THE BLUES---- why?? the higher they climb now------THE BIGGER THE FALL------so climb-----climb-----climb---climb----THEN FALL!!! grin grin WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!! then it will be my turn to grin grin grin----------am very patient------ grin grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by cabali(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2009
My question to you is Why did you not bet your balls over this game?

You woulda been castrated!

Meanwhile @ all

I remember I mentioned that I be quoted by this time about my prediction that liverpool will in no way stop us so, who' s doing it first?
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Meldrick(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2009
@ SWITCH

ARE U NOT ASHAMED OF TALKING. YOU HAVE BEEN SPELLING DOOM FOR CHELSEA BUT WE ARE GOING HIGHER. I SAW YOUR PREDICTIONS YESTERDAY BUT SHAME ON YOU. LIKE THE POPULAR SAYING GOES, IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM. UNFORTUNATELY YOU CANNOT JOIN CHELSEA, KEEP HAILING ANYTIME YOU WATCH THE TEAM PLAY.

WITH THE PRESENT FORM OF CHELSEA, WE WILL CRUSH ANY TEAM IN THE WORLD
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by chidichris(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2009
swith47,
ur shamelessness is irritating.
i can only compare you with obasanjo when it comes to shamelessness.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by switch47(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2009
Meldrick:

@ SWITCH

ARE U NOT ASHAMED OF TALKING. YOU HAVE BEEN SPELLING DOOM FOR CHELSEA BUT WE ARE GOING HIGHER. I SAW YOUR PREDICTIONS YESTERDAY BUT SHAME ON YOU. LIKE THE POPULAR SAYING GOES, IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM. UNFORTUNATELY YOU CANNOT JOIN CHELSEA, KEEP HAILING ANYTIME YOU WATCH THE TEAM PLAY.

WITH THE PRESENT FORM OF CHELSEA, WE WILL CRUSH ANY TEAM IN THE WORLD
  DONT YOU KNOW the HIGHER YOU GO THE BIGGER THE FALL?? grin in chelsea's case it is  IF YOU CANT JOIN THEM BEAT THEM grin grin   climb higher----when you are very close to the top then you FALL HARD--------

@ cabali
i lost on my bet yesterday my BET356  prediction online was 4-2  but liverpool conceeded 2 goas too many--------the better team lost last nite ----yes am betting my balls  chelsea will not win anything this season!!

IF CHELSEA LIFTS ANY SILVERWARE AT ALL BE IT UCL OF FA CUP  i will tender serious appology to you all, pay you all  $ 1000   damages each accept am truly dumb and wacky cheesy  and go into excile-----or worse still wear a bullet proof vest and shoot myself in the head!! grin

BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN------CHELSEA WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW AT THE END!! PERIOD!!
 cool

@chridchris
grin grin  I WILL LUAGH LAST!! the higher you climd the bigger the fall and the merrier i will be!! grin i will surely luagh last------because chelsea stinks-- with nothng to show at the end!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by ayobase(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2009
My Piece of advice is this!
Dont marry because U are desperate
Dont marry because of Pity.
Dont marry because u are pushed!

Marry cos ur heart is in love.
and dont forget to pray!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Kx: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2009
ayobase:

My Piece of advice is this!
Dont marry because U are desperate
Dont marry because of Pity.
Dont marry because u are pushed!

Marry cos ur heart is in love.
and dont forget to pray!

Who is marrying here ayo?

@Switch.
U never predicted chelsea victory against liverpool,but it happened.
Same way u aint predicting victory all the way but,lets get to d bridge b4 we cross it.

The color is blue for life
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2009
Yes! Chelsea all the way, bur when is the finals folks?!?
Thank.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by cabali(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2009
finals or semis?
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by switch47(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2009
@cabali
why are you so desperate and particular about me betting my balls-----did you lose yours or is it missing?? grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by nwajohn(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2009
We gave Liverpool the blues

Chelsea has done it again against Liverpool remember they defeated us twice in 2005 and 2007 will took our pound of flesh last year and last night. The next revenge battle is Barcelona They knocked us out twice while we won  once we are going to complete our revenge on them in the semi finals this season.

Chelsea fans all over the world please lets begged the great magician Guus Hiddink to stay.

Up Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For  Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by nikkyfemi(f): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2009
smiley i am new here really but what do you see in football for heavens sake?
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Ifedisky(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2009
Passion and pain is all the same. Chelsae won yet they are still crying. A sign of the times?
@^ what we love in football?!! Well, ask your husband or boyfriend. If you have one, that is!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by chazy4real(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2009
@ niki, why ask stupid question for heaven's sake
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by exago(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2009
chelsea still won, but did liverpool give them a fright. conceeding 4goals at your home ground is not what champions are made of, all the same wish chelsea the best against Barca.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Uby40(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2009
My Comments in pictures

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Uby40(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2009
Barca's game plan

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by eyonigger(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2009
ub40, u can fax that to Chelsea's coach.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Uby40(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2009
Is he about being Axed?

Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Uby40(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2009
, if only u could take the pain coming to u tonite if ur boys dont shake off their tired legs
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by azeezbaba(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2009
Bring on Barca, Essien is there to do the damage.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by honeric01(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2009
When you give a child an apple, he would request for a tree of apples, because you won Liverpool, now you want Barca? well you have no choice but to waive BYE BYE to this year's UCL, Barca all the way both HOME AND AWAY.
Eric says so
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by CrudeOil2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2009
Porto is ready to bury Mancheater tonight.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Flancey: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2009
Scolaris cost us the league.
Scolaris almost buried chelsea spirit
Guus showed up and made an instant revival
Coach pass Coach
Why do u think Amodu is crapped?
He went and understudied scolaris
The eagles may never fly at SA
Up Chelsea!!!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by LuCiA2(f): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2009
With all the hype people made about Iztanbul, i was expecting a white-washing from Liverpool at SB. But i guess we gave 'em what they never expected. A 5-7 aggregate win. I didnt have my tongue in my cheek when i said this match had already been decided at anfield. Our away goals were all we needed.
Bring on the Catalans.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by LuCiA2(f): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2009
@switch
Do you still exist?
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by LuCiA2(f): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
@honeric
Are you a glory hunter? You sound like one
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by LuCiA2(f): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
Flancey:

Scolaris cost us the league.
Scolaris almost buried chelsea spirit
Guus showed up and made an instant revival
Coach pass Coach
Why do u think Amodu is crapped?
He went and understudied scolaris
The eagles may never fly at SA
Up Chelsea!!!!

true talk brother.
he would always have problem with performing with a team that didnt believe in his capabilities as a coach.
we are all wishing Guus stays on.
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by LuCiA2(f): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2009
exago:

chelsea still won, but did liverpool give them a fright. conceeding 4goals at your home ground is not what champions are made of, all the same wish chelsea the best against Barca.

i know a certain team of Red Devils who did same at home. and they happen to be world champions at the moment. undecided
Re: UCL: Chelsea(4) Vs Liverpool(4) [Agg 7 - 5] On Tuesday April 14th by Koikoi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
one step at a time,  chelsea is going straight to cling the trouphy. anybody want 2 controvert me on this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PSG Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 0) On 21st October 2015 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On Sunday 13th May 2012 / Paul Scholes Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.