Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria (12973 Views)

Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap / Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Hot New Single; Multiply(remix)- Phyno Ft Mi, Timaya, Dat Nigga Raw N Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
dejiariyo:

@seemama

dagrin is not a new rapper he came out the same time as lord of ajasa, and i i think he released his algum late 06 or early 2007.

so wot happened to his album then abi his videos,wot was his hit single.how on earth will u compare both da grin and lord of ajasa with nigga raw's sucess in this game,not even lord of ajasa nor da grin have rocked any show  outside naija,am sure dat nigga raw performed in dublin last year.where is lord of ajasa lyrically content taking him, if he dosent do a song with 9ice then he cant make a hit.look at nigga raw' album he dosent give a Bleep about any star featuring in his album and he still makes hit,people like da grin and lord of ajasa can only rock shows in yourba remote areas but nigga raw rocks lagos to abuja to aba to ibadan anywhere in naija
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
olayokun:

see mama, see papa , see idiot, shallow ass poster, what's ur point?.everything u said is baseless man.
Don,t just cum here n try 2 start noffin ,
Stupid ass 9jahiphop.com.blog.wordpress.whateva

i never said dat nigga raw is the 3rd best rapper but am saying that for the  fact dat he wasnt nominated in the hiphop award  than it is all messed up

HHWA17 LYRICIST ON THE ROLL
Rap Artiste with best lyrical depth and performance on a single song or album

MODE 9
Album Title- PARADIGM SHIFT
Record Label- Red Eye Music
Song Title - NINE

M I
Album Title - TALK ABOUT IT
Record Label - Chocolate City
Song Title – TALK ABOUT IT

LORD OF AJASA
Album Title - SECOND TURNING BY THE RIGHT
Record Label - O Ti Po Ju
Song Title – ESA LO BA DE

DAGRIN
Album Title – CEO (Unreleased)
Record Label - Satty Record and Mi So Fun Yin
Song Title - PON PON PON
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
HHWA9 BEST RAP ALBUM
Best album by a rap artiste or group in year under review

TALK ABOUT IT
Artiste- M I
Producer(s) - M I, Jesse Jagz, Kraftworks
Record Label- Chocolate City

PARADIGM SHIFT
Artiste - Mode 9
Producer(s) - Kraftwork, Jonah D Monarch, Wazbeat, Light house, Jesse Jagz
Record Label- Red Eye Entertainment

SECOND TURNING BY THE RIGHT
Artiste - Lord Of Ajasa
Producer(s) - ID Cabasa,
Record Label – Oti Po Ju

YOU KNOW MY P
Artiste - Naeto C
Producer(s) - Tee-Y Mix
Record Label - Storm Records

wot is lord of ajasa doin in the category since nigga raw is not there, plz can someboby tell me how many hits he got in his album.hiphop awards are just promoting lord of ajasa, he is not supposed to be in this shit since nigga raw is there.this nigga dosent worth to be as long as nigga raw aint here but no matter wot ayo and co do,award or no awards nigga raw will be counting his money.i bet people in abuja the host city of the award dont even know his name, hiphip AJASA promOTION AWARDS
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by khanye(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ seemama

Who is Nigga Raw
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
Now uve lost ur head!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2009
Seemama,upload songs 4rm ur so cald best rapper!
Cos i dnt hear shit 4rm him on radio except party songs!
U think because he spits wack ibo lines den he shld be nominated?
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by asha80(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2009
@tosinadeda

You and bossy attitude grin.As if if the igbo lyrics are posted you will understand shit. grin

By the way why is this thread generating so much responses compared to other threads by julian21
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2009
Cos niggaraw is igbo!
And sum twats think he's d best cos dey are also ibo!

asha u dnt av to undastand lang b4 u know a good rapper and u know dat
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2009
Bsides i said upload songs nt post lyrics
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by khanye(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ tosin

why are u wasting ur time replying those fools
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2009
i never said dat nigga raw is the best,u jus said so,wot am saying is dat the niggas dat were nominated are not better than him,@tosin,uonly hear nigga raw's party jams on radio cuz almost all his his songs are danceable and dat is why he is making money,if ur god saucekid didnt use remy ma beat to do yeberibaba tust me nobody for sabi am,naija wanna dance and dats it.sauce is my nigga and i like him but dont ever call nigga raw's lyrics wack cuz u dont freaking understand it and will never do.one thing i like about the ibo people is dat they dont discrimate,they support anyone dat know wot they re doing,so dont even bring dat ibo vibe cuz we run this music shit
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by asha80(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
Cos niggaraw is igbo!
And sum twats think he's d best cos dey are also ibo!

asha u dnt av to undastand lang b4 u know a good rapper and u know dat

I would have totally believed this if i have not had some experiences with people.

By the way tosinadeda the truth is that igbos will be the first to tell u that u igbo is not a lingo to be rapped with because of the tonal nature.Some guys have tried rapping in igbo before and they where actually rubbished by igbo themselves because it just did not sound right to the ear.

However when nigga raw came out dudes where actually shocked at his rhymes because his rhymes connects both with the old and young.I beleive saying he is the 3rd best rapper is over the board but do not underestimate his fan base and popularity.

If you want to see or hear some of his tunes just go to you tube and type nigga raw.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2009
Dnt even near saucekid at all!
Abi u wan dey compare dem?

niggaraw is no where naija's top ten rappers!
Gosh the guy more like talks wen he's rapping!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
@khanye, hahahahahaha because we re not talking about ur copy copy isolate,tell me how his ass taste,he will soon be isolated,alaba is already doing it by not putting his name in songs dat he was featured on rather they confuse it by writing 9ice as the singer, photocopy ko easy!!!!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2009
@asha, u re damn right,am ibo and it is very hard to rap in ibo or even do an ibo urban song,ibo sounds better in gospel, youruba rocks when it comes to songs and rap no doubt,dat is why nigga is jus too much and i never said dat he is the best,da grin is my friend aswell and i love his style from the first i heard him on efimile
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2009
Asha i get u point jare! Its only logical he has a huge fan base cos he has no competitor!
The minute another rapper does shit in igbo and rips d mic they wil know raw has bn feeding them nursery rhymes!
In d land of d blind,a one eyed man is king
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
sauce kid is my boy and i no dey compare him with nigga raw whom i ve known for years before sauce but without collbos in sauce kid upcoming album he for get big wahala,make sauce kid come rap for naija with naija assent afterall its naija,let me tell u before someone raps in ibo or yourba they must have been very good in rapping with english but if u wanna make money u need to do wot the people wants,there are one million rappers like saucekid in different part of naija even the ones wey never enter plane get assent sef,wot makes saucekid stand out,wot is his identity to compare with nigga raw,he might sound good when raps with his yankee assent but its naija like he said so lets do it in naija style.we no wan no yankee shit anymore
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
So cos its hard to rap in ibo and sum1 does rap in ibo,dat means all credit shld be given to him?
Even wen all he spits is shallow!
Ever wondered y all his songs are party tracks?
Wut kind of rapper has a best song calld hip hop gyration?
Am nt even sure nigga can freestyle!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2009
@tosin,u know nothin about ibo rap,there re many people dat rap in ibo but they aint big like nigga raw,namely slowdogg,loaf mc,they are yet to be like dat nigga  raw,mc loaf was the first to ever rap in ibo way back before nigga raw but dat was during campus days,he jus dropped his first single,
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by asha80(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
Asha i get u point jare! Its only logical he has a huge fan base cos he has no competitor!
The minute another rapper does shit in igbo and rips d mic they wil know raw has bn feeding them nursery rhymes!
In d land of d blind,a one eyed man is king

The same way lord of ajasa was doing before da grin finally decided to ste up his game  wink

i think there was also another dude that is based in london that is also slick in yoruba rap but he dissappeared into thin air.
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
And bsides i dnt care if sauce is ur boy!
Sauce got skills and talent!
No mention him name near raw again
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
party track is wot pays the bill and buys the cars,that is why sauceKID did his own too with remys beat and will do it again if dbanj does the hook for him on a don jazzy beat if not he will be on the next flight to LA
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2009
Yeah asha dats true!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2009
Seemama u re talking gabbage!
We re talkn rap ure talkn party tracks!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2009
shut up,saucekid is still an upcoming artist in naija so he is no match to nigga raw who is a hosuehold name with different hits and bare video,sauce only got one hit with 2 nice videos to himself.if not for my brother obi asika,wahala for dey for am and with mi around chineke sauce will be running back toyankee and with da grin in the corner sauce will be finished,so plz dont bring up sauce here cuz i go finsh u ohhh, kini big deal
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2009
Mumu,obi asika saw talent dats y he signed him!
Its business,obi isnt a fool to sign jst any1
dats by d way,no change topic
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2009
shut up tosin,this is naija and re u trying to tell me dat nigga was singing in the party tracks,abeg anybody dat wanna do yankee rap should go back to their including neato c and ikechukwu,saucekid and co,its naija so lets do it without blowing yankee assent
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2009
talent ofcourse sauce got rap skills but he needed help and obi helped him,people like nigga raw have been singed already if not,obi would have signed him in the name of biznezz,will sauce sell btter than nigga raw maybe when all his songs are collbos with don jazzy,dbanj,wande coal,neato c and co,if not wahala go dey,he is a good rapper but its naija,ask mode 9
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2009
Dude how come u know everybody lmfao!
This is ur boy,dat is ur brother,he is ur frnd. . . .
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2009
Guy no1 does collabo's wit an artiste if he aint good!
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by seemama: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2009
@tosin,am not jus a fan like u,when i said dat obi is my brother i meant dat cuz he is ibo and i know his family but never meant him in person, and when it comes to saucekid i never said dat he is not good,am his fan aswell as his friend cuz he is a kool guy but here am jus giving points,dont come here and argue cuz of one person,i dont support people cuz i know dem,if nigga raw fu$cks up today i will nail him str8 and expose him,when it comes to music i say the truth and nothin but the truth
Re: Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria by khanye(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ seemama

Who u be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo / Submit Your Entry For New Record Label Looking To Sign New Artists / Watch & Download Davido - All Of You Video Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.