Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo (55511 Views)

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / IGP Solomon Arase Visit The Awolowo's (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by austinonyii(m): 4:36am On Sep 20, 2015
You are a joker , Awolowo is never our leader. He is just a civil servant like me.
chefremy:
wow,so the v.p's wife is the grand daughter of awolowo one of the nation great leader.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by onismate: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC will count this visit as part of Buhari's developmental stride. Some will even say Aisha did what "PEJ" didn't do. cheesy cheesy

All Prominent Criminals
This guy shah. Maybe APC will blame GEJ for mama HID death. Hahahahaha. Well RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by likila: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2015
how many billions them take decorate the chairs and parlour?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by sasquareT(m): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
These are women with good sense of humour. Unlike one illiterate who abuses other people and called them names
May GOD give your Husbands the wisdom to Lead our dear country to the greater height.
GOD bless PMB/PYO

GOD bless Nigeria

R.IP ma.

You no dey tired?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by favourlove1: 5:33am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC will count this visit as part of Buhari's developmental stride. Some will even say Aisha did what "PEJ" didn't do. cheesy cheesy

All Prominent Criminals
very true n they are already talking self.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by creepsyme(f): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
See as them fold hand dey look each other.
d tin tire me....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Sanchez01: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2015
likila:
how many billions them take decorate the chairs and parlour?
Just so you know, the Awolowos own a news print in Nigeria and it's still running.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by vega84(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2015
chefremy:
wow,so the v.p's wife is the grand daughter of awolowo one of the nation great leader.
.wetin make awo a great leader #vegatalks
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by chysam: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2015
chefremy:

No wonder,quality and selfless leadership runs in the P and the VP through their wives support.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by olaolulazio(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Aromas:
Good for her!!!
Do u have a mother?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by babamadiba(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Pavore9:

What were Nigerians enjoying for the past 16 years that we are no longer enjoying since Buhari assumed office?
forget that boy! He couldn't convince his whole family member to vote in PDP, he now comes to Nairaland to seek cheap attention, and people of his kind are here encouraging him.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by ndufrank: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2015
RIP Mama HID
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by duduade: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminal
FOOL......
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Bnladan(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminals
we are talking here bout death and condolence and u soul-less animal is politicizing this. U will continue wailing even in heaven

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Aromas: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
olaolulazio:

Do u have a mother?
Oga weyree I can see you've a negative mind set which has hinder your brain to function proper. My comment is refer to the Wife of the president for paying a condolence visit to VP's wife over d death of her Grand Mother. Stop judging okay!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Aromas: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2015
olaolulazio:

Do u have a mother?
Absolutely Yes!!! A woman of excellence. A woman who taught me how to reply modesty in public to avoid embarrassment. A gr8 mother to the core who spread her wings to cover and protect her children and others. [b]So go back to your mother which I believe she's responsible and learn because the moment your fundamental attitude is bad publicly, bro the future might be worst for you due to your utterance
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Fearcom(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Cameleon72:
I pray i should be this OLD before i pass on. RIP wife of a hero... Condolence to Mrs. Osinbajo

You will my dear. I join my faith with yours. smiley and by God's grace, I will too
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by adeoloye(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2015
henchamb:

Your problem is that you don't know when to stop. How can you say this trash.
dat person needs help , visit a psychologist
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by chefremy(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2015
vega84:
.wetin make awo a great leader #vegatalks
just tell me,are were u living in the southern part of nigeria in the 20centuary (1960-80)
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by olaolulazio(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Aromas:

Absolutely Yes!!! A woman of excellence. A woman who taught me how to reply modesty in public to avoid embarrassment. A gr8 mother to the core who spread her wings to cover and protect her children and others. [b]So go back to your mother which I believe she's responsible and learn because the moment your fundamental attitude is bad publicly, bro the future might be worst for you due to your utterance

I have the best mother and am proud to say that anywhere. Sorry I quoted u in d wrong way. Your first reply(good for her) made me do so, thinking u were happy that d grand mother passed on. #sorry.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by olaolulazio(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Aromas:

Oga weyree I can see you've a negative mind set which has hinder your brain to function proper. My comment is refer to the Wife of the president for paying a condolence visit to VP's wife over d death of her Grand Mother. Stop judging okay!!!
You are wise in a wrong way. I never insulted u here, I only asked a question. #sorry for the quote.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Omotayor123(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminals
Pained
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by enilowo(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2015
You are fool like Jonah your master.
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminals
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Aromas: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2015
olaolulazio:

I have the best mother and am proud to say that anywhere. Sorry I quoted u in d wrong way. Your first reply(good for her) made me do so, thinking u were happy that d grand mother passed on. #sorry.
grin grin Lobatan!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2015
sasquareT:

You no dey tired?
Tired of what
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All Prominent Criminals
[size=14pt]SMH[/size]... undecided undecided sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by linusbnn(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
sandraokosun:
@aisha quietly been relevant . Mummy of the nation

Abeggi
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo by Mama4life(f): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Never knew that Mrs Osibanjo is a grand daughter of the Awolowos! She, tomorrow now, nollywood will come and tell me that a prince married a blind and dumb orphan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) / DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.