Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. (1557 Views)

Tokunbo Rx350 with Kenwood installed DVD reverse camera 2007 For Sale / #Sold #Sold **clean, Crisp 2005 Toyota Sienna Xle With DVD In Ibadan **** / Clean 05 Lexus Rx330 Reg Wit Installed Dvd Nd Reverse Camera For 2.5m See Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Anything that is worth doing at all, is what doing well. Toyota Venza is one of the nicest product from the Toyota family. And one o the most sought after crossovers of all time. Its a well made car.

This 2012 Venza XLE was ordered for a repeat customer of mine and he wanted a DVD installed.

Because of the size of the vehicle, only option is a headrest DVD. A roof DVD will be too clumsy and some Venzas do come with panoramic sunroof which will make a roof DVD impractical

We have liaised with the best in the business here in Jacksonville, Florida and can handle any custom project on your behalf. Professionally done.

[size=14pt]Our Contact - kunleautos(at)yahoo.com [/size]
Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Dealership Sales Photos[/size]

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
more

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
ARRIVAL AT MY OFFICE

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Not bad for a 4yr Old Vehicle

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
DVD Installation was handled by AUDIO DESIGNS & CUSTOM GRAPHICS, Jacksonville, FL. They have won 12th place by Mobile Audio Magazines for the past 2 years in USA and Canada.

You can visit their site: www.audiodesignsCG.com

This is my 3rd major project with them and i have been satisfied with their work. Very clean and professional

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
DVD

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
more

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by USAutoBuy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=18pt]PORT DELIVERY[/size]

[b]The unspoken truth of this business (most customers don't like to hear) is that a super clean and NON-ACCIDENTED vehicle that is (CLEARED THRU LAGOS) MIGHT cost you a little more than what you will typically find on the street.

My office is about 15mins to the port, so i go most of the time myself and i see 1st hand what are being shipped overseas.

Nothing is wrong with Salvaged Vehicles (as long as you know what is wrong with it). Most will perform just fine if properly repaired. But for the fact that you did not see or know it has been repaired does not take away from the fact. If budget is a concern, we can look for salvaged that will perform fine and be enjoyed for long. However, if you are looking for a NON-ACCIDENTED vehicle, be ready to pay more. No way around it.

To the best of my knowledge, (IN SAME CIRCUMSTANCE) i don't see how a vehicle cleared thru neighboring port will sell cheaper than one cleared thru Lagos.

You will pay customs at the 1st country (No Escape) and pay custom duty in Lagos. Technically, a 2012 Venza duty coming to Nigeria is the same regardless of whether its coming thru Wharf or Land border. However, these agent have a way around it when coming over land border.

That MIGHT / MIGHT NOT be a problem in the long run provided the agent did it right but its not a chance i will like to take especially if you are driving a newer vehicle. You attract custom at the Checkpoint.

Moral of the story: Bite the bullet and clear thru Lagos PROPERLY and have a peace of mind. May God answer all our prayers and provide for us all.[/b]

Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by sonety2k(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Baba Nice one , Happy Sales
Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by SailorMen: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kunle,
Is this the Venza which I sent you money since April 2015 to buy ?
This is October 2015.
I will fight you dirty to get every dime , the collateral damage you will suffer will be more than the money in question.
I will be back
Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by Inception(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
SailorMen:
Kunle,
Is this the Venza which I sent you money since April 2015 to buy ?
This is October 2015.
I will fight you dirty to get every dime , the collateral damage you will suffer will be more than the money in question.
I will be back
Hmm, what is going on here?
Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by Inception(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
i see...

https://www.nairaland.com/2604779/nasty-horrible-pre-order-experience

But SailorMen, is there any hope that your car would arrive?
Re: 2012 Venza Order : Professionally Installed DVD In Jacksonville, Florida. by Iamemblem(m): 4:21am On Feb 09, 2016
hello please can u help me get Nissan Micra and if yes, what s the price....thanks

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Honda Cross-tour 011, Tokunbo / ***TOKS*** Nissan Xetra Jeep Just 970k 08169446319 / 09 Honda Accord And 06 Honda Civic For Sale (1.650k & 900k) Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.