Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party (62174 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by dOnLarich: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
EwwwWwwwwwww
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by adonbilivit: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Would you happily sink your sweet tooth into this cake, guys? lol. It's an amazing COCKROACH cake!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/oh-my-would-you-take-bite-from-this.html

Yaaaack
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by oshibote1: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hillarious
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by noblenasri(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
disgusting
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by absoluteSuccess: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tricks that misers play.

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by jericco1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yea
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by lekan29ice(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is what they called eat and vomit
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
what if you are chewing it in your mouth it turns into the flesh of a real cockroach. yuck. OMG. Am never gonna get that image from my mind now.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by refreshrate: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
you prefer this?

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by baloney: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Would you happily sink your sweet tooth into this cake, guys? lol. It's an amazing COCKROACH cake!

haaaha cockroach cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKXPjk909sw
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Hobat(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sometime things (cake) like this may even hav some spirituel disavantages....who knows.
U go just dey like dis insect fornothing
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Ewwww! That's soooo yucky sad angry

cheesy
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
TaoBalinga:

i have a crush on you, but u are older than i am and probably married,
.... Oh so u are allowed to ave crush on Nairaland, i never knew.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Seadove70(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
If its me I will reject it. macheew
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by oyebolacomfort(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin Hmmmm Yummy
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by moses425: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
AdoraAmadi:

I just love d creative ideal behind the cake, the reason we all are commenting. Birthday should be full of suprises to crave enuf momeries jor
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by bettercreature(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Muyiwhy:
Its obviously irritatn 2 send dwn d throat..avin said dat cake na cake,a taste might convince
I bet 90 percent of ladies will never eat that cake,Cockroach is their number 1 enemy
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pukes.

Arghhh
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by benedictac(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
I am a professional baker I will definitely not do this or eat it. the thought of it alone is disgusting.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
This one go sweet pass! lolz!! O di egwu!!! :PThis one go sweet pass! lolz!! O di egwu!!!
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by TaoBalinga: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
.... Oh so u are allowed to ave crush on Nairaland, i never knew.
itz a free world dude
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Btruth: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Butterfly would have been better though. cool
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nasty but better than snake cake. angry
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by DoubleDee4U(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tufiakwa. Lost my appetite already.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by midolian(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
I sure hate cockroaches,... but I am sure gonna eat this. grin
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by LockDown69(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
What's the significance to the celebrant? He/she must be a filthy person. grin
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by AlienStar: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Beware of leprosy.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by AlienStar: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yep u r right
Btruth:
Butterfly would have been better though. cool

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by sexaddict08(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
TaoBalinga:

i have a crush on you, but u are older than i am and probably married,

mumu, wait make she wash the makeup ...
u want friend ur mama mate abi?

2 Likes

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by harry509: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
AdoraAmadi:

I wil like 2 eat d yasss...h cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fonio: Could This Be A Cheaper Substitute For Rice? (Pictures) / Local Rice Hits Lagos Market For N14,000 (Photos) / Please See 700 Naira Fish (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.